Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    Amir Khan 2009-today record at 140lbs:

beat Kotelnik, KO Salita, TKO Malignaggi, beat Maidana, beat McCloskey, beat Judah and is now lining up Lamont Peterson.

Bradley record over same period:
    beat Peterson, beat Abregu (@147), beat Alexander and is now lining up a 40 year old Grandpa, Joel Casamayor

Khan is the warrior and is fighting liek the TOP DOG in the weight division whilst Bradley mooches around like a duck quacking after Grandpa Joel before Big Bad Manny feasts on his Tasty Oreo-Cookie A55
    Originally posted by lest26 View Post
    Bradleys resume pisses all over Khans
    Pretty much.
    Let Bradley have a tuneup against Casamayor... he had his last fight in Feb... like what.. 10 months ago when they fight on Nov. 12?
    Also... Bradley's last three had a combined record of 75-0 with a title mixed in there... Khan had a good fight in Maidana... but McCloskey and Judah?
    Good for Khan for fighting Lamont Peterson... he's underrated and a good fighter IMO... but guess where his one loss came from?
    Khan is going to have to win impressively because Bradley pretty much shut him out.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I would fight you, Amir.

I would do anything with you.

Comment

QUOTE: "Bradely's resume pisses all over Khan's"

ARE U SERIOUS!? bwaaahahahahahaha. . . Bradley ducked the shyte outta khan; and his best win is against devon alexander - a decent little boxer, but nowhere near as good as we all once thought.

Ill have 100 million on Khan and give somebody 3-1 odds if anybody wants it?

Comment

Khan's running from a Maidana rematch

Comment

I really doubt Connie offered Erik the biggest payday of his career. Or offered anything at all. As a staple of HBO boxing for a decade, fighting Pac thrice while selling out the MGM Grand and Thomas and Mack center. I know he was guaranteed 2.5 for the third fight. He just fought Cano for $400,000. Everyone knows how Mere operates, and he's a punk with a megaphone.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              Hey Khan, you mad bro??? You seem mad. I mean dude is still acting like Bradley ducked him, Khan chose to fight Mccloskey instead of Bradley, Bradley was easily available, Then Khan and hbo expect Bradley to do a contracts extension with a promoter he no longer wanted to be with. So khan needs to let that **** go, as far as Morales, the dude is shot to Hell, and khan put the challenge to him, come on khan is just looking for an.easy Undisputed status, instead of fighting Maidana, or Matthysse , I hope Peterson brings this dude back to earth. Khan won't last at Welter.
              This ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Pretty much.
                Let Bradley have a tuneup against Casamayor... he had his last fight in Feb... like what.. 10 months ago when they fight on Nov. 12?
                Also... Bradley's last three had a combined record of 75-0 with a title mixed in there... Khan had a good fight in Maidana... but McCloskey and Judah?
                Good for Khan for fighting Lamont Peterson... he's underrated and a good fighter IMO... but guess where his one loss came from?
                Khan is going to have to win impressively because Bradley pretty much shut him out.
                good points. I think khan could make a rematch with maidana and a fight with matthysse; I'd personally like to see those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  QUOTE: "Bradely's resume pisses all over Khan's"

ARE U SERIOUS!? bwaaahahahahahaha. . . Bradley ducked the shyte outta khan; and his best win is against devon alexander - a decent little boxer, but nowhere near as good as we all once thought.

Ill have 100 million on Khan and give somebody 3-1 odds if anybody wants it?
                  Have Khan offer a deal now that he's with Top Rank... see what happens.
                  Khan won't even try to negotiate again.

Comment

Bradleys resume is no were near much better than Khan what is his best win Glass jawed Holt who got destroyed by Mabuza or Devon Home town Alexander who got schooled by Kotelnik the fight before even Devons biggest arse licker at the time Kellerman said he got a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
                      Khan likes my avatar.
                      So do I lol

Comment

Working...
                      X