Psychological damage as a result of Mayweather prefight verbal onslaughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychological damage as a result of Mayweather prefight verbal onslaughts

I felt sorry for oscar. He even tried to walk away:

Karma is going to catch up with Floyd soon and he will die.

Comment

the result:

Comment

at some point we all will die......get over the hate

Comment

Gay la hoya gives Jim Lampley a run for his money as the biggest d*ck riding hoe in boxing

Comment

What was he saying is the thing? DLH seemed to find it funny whatever floyd was saying!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrosales13
              Pac and Floyd, Pac is the greater fighter. He's resume and accomplishment is greater than Floyd. However, Floyd is the better fighter, he's more skilled. And, in a H2H match up Floyd probably would win. But, if we're talking about who's greater. It's Pac..

answer this question....If Floyd beats Pac how is pac greater?????????? at the end of the day Pac comes up with a lost and Floyd wins. That makes Floyd bette,r greater all the above. Peoples logic sometimes is amazing.

I actually like Pac...he's like a gunslinger.....comes out with all pistols blazing. The thing is he's reckless... definitely not invincible...

Comment

Floyd is a great fighter but an awful trash talker. He probably said the same **** over and over like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  Floyd is a great fighter but an awful trash talker. He probably said the same **** over and over like he always does.
                  Yeah he does seem to do that. I saw a video of him doing it with ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by 1 HitterQuitter View Post
                    Yeah he does seem to do that. I saw a video of him doing it with ortiz
                    This was just embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                    X