Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Agreed to 50/50 + England venue. Where's Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Halls
    replied
    Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    where is the proof vitali agreed to that?
    i heard haye still had a fan. Nice to meet you.

Leave a comment:

• uoykcuf
    replied
    Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Link? I don't believe vitali would give haye 50/50 no belt and he hates the guy why give him another 10M? Makes no sense, if it happens it's completely on vitali's terms
    I believe that hate is more to just promote the fight.

Leave a comment:

• SLIMY RAT
    replied
    Probably hiding out in hollywood somewhere

Leave a comment:

• Superflo777
    replied
    Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    what a suprise, bs thread with complete lies

Klits would never come to fight in the England, if the fight happens, it will be in germany, with Vitali choosing the ref and judges like Wlad did.
    I bet he likes choosing refs that deduct him a point for his opponent falling to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• lfc19titles
    replied
    what a suprise, bs thread with complete lies

Klits would never come to fight in the England, if the fight happens, it will be in germany, with Vitali choosing the ref and judges like Wlad did.

Leave a comment:

• Money_May
    replied
    Link? I don't believe vitali would give haye 50/50 no belt and he hates the guy why give him another 10M? Makes no sense, if it happens it's completely on vitali's terms

Leave a comment:

• Superflo777
    replied
    Originally posted by chav View Post
    Where is Haye?

He's trying to beat osama bin ladens world record he set for the hide & seek challenge from 2001- 2011. I doubt we will see him anytime soon
    Yeah since his defeat he has been tweeting like 5 times, and before several times every day. He even announced "news coming about the future soon"...a month ago.

A broken man...

Leave a comment:

• Spray_resistant
    replied
    The Hayemaker was just a fictional character David created, he wasn't real but wow boxing would be interesting if that character he played actually existed, unfortunately Haye is just a great actor and a somewhat good boxer.

Leave a comment:

• lfc19titles
    replied
    where is the proof vitali agreed to that?

Leave a comment:

• chav
    replied
    Where is Haye?

He's trying to beat osama bin ladens world record he set for the hide & seek challenge from 2001- 2011. I doubt we will see him anytime soon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X