Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Eyes Donaire, Jhonny Gonzalez, Six Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arce is to small for both Donaire and Gonzales I like Arce at 122 but he loses to Donaire 118 and 122 and Gonzales fights him on the outside easy I like Arce fighting Montiel, Vazquez Jr and Darchinyan rematch .

Comment

Arce has guts be he should stay far away from nonito.

1. He won't get a ton of money for that fight.

2. He will lose.

3. He will get KTFO horribly bad.

Comment

quit dreamin kid you got a gift against my papito his dad slipped and accidently threw the bottle inside the ring your belts a joke its going back to puerto rico when you man up and stop hiding in mexico fighting bums

Comment

Stop whining Mojon!

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          THis guy got hit too many times ure not a 4 division champ
          Don't be hating mojon!!! You need to realize you sound so stupid when you make comments. Man up and don't be a whining little girl Mojon!

Comment

sorry arce but fighting donaire is like asking for an early retirement...

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
              sorry arce but fighting donaire is like asking for an early retirement...
              i thought that article here had manny himself saying he would agree,i don't believe anything arum says,manny needs to say it himself to the media after his fight with marquez,during the interview after the fight that he's willing,otherwise it's just talk and rumors from other people,he should say it himself after the fight to the audience 'i'm willing to take the test and fight mayweather"...i don't think we'll ever here that from him like the way mayweather says it and his press conferences,manny's english goes bad at that moment and arum just makes things up

Comment

Donaire KO's him, but props to Arce for stepping up, true Mexican.

Comment

I think Arce has to settle the score with Vasquez Jr first, or he can unify with Nishioka. Going up or down isn't his current focus.

Comment

He stopped jr, what score does he have to settle???

Comment

Working...
                    X