Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Grzegorz Proksa: Sebastian Zbik Likely Going To Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Grzegorz Proksa: Sebastian Zbik Likely Going To Be Next

This past Saturday, the most impressive performance came from undefeated middleweight Grzegorz Proksa (26-0, 19KOs), who simply demolished former IBF champion Sebastian Sylvester to capture to capture the EBU title. The fight was so one-sided that even Proksa himself was surprised with ease of his victory.

[Click Here To Read More]

Proksa going for the german market and eliminating their champs / former champs, I like it. There's a lot of exposure, lots of money to make and I'd fancy him against most of them.
    Although I like Zbik as a person and he got robbed against Chavez Jr (had him winning by 2 rounds, I believe), his good technique won't be enough to keep Proksa away from him, he lacks the pop. Definite win for Proksa.

Comment

Proksa looked like a legit banger on Saturday, which makes me wonder if Zbik will be willing to fight him. Zbik took the soft route before and during his time with a title belt leading up to the Chavez "loss," so taking on Proksa would be pretty ballsy.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
        Proksa going for the german market and eliminating their champs / former champs, I like it. There's a lot of exposure, lots of money to make and I'd fancy him against most of them.
        Although I like Zbik as a person and he got robbed against Chavez Jr (had him winning by 2 rounds, I believe), his good technique won't be enough to keep Proksa away from him, he lacks the pop. Definite win for Proksa.
        I agree.

I thought Zbik won the fight with Chavez, despite the shady referee Jack Reiss doing everything he could to help Chavez, and allowing him to throw as many low blows as he wanted. The HBO commentators like Max Kellerman were also disgracefully ignoring Chavez's fouls.

I hope this fight happens and I think Proksa will stop Zbik.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          Why do you always criticize European boxers like Zbik, but never American-promoted fighters like Chavez?

Would Chavez ever go to Germany to defend defend his title? No. Will he ever fight a top middleweight like Pirog or Martinez? No.

But you never post about that.
          Why do you always agree with the ridiculous hometown scoring in Sauerland and Universum fight cards except if the opponent is Russian and they get ripped off?
          Per usual, you're wrong regarding Chavez. I have dogged him as a fraud on a regular basis. I have said regulalrly that Chavez will never fight Martinez, Pirog or Golovkin. Re: travel. I have dogged Ward for only fighting in Oakland on several occasions.
          Guess you missed that in your never-ending quest to defend any and all European fighters not from England, Spain or France

Comment

Zbik fought on the level against Chavez.

If Proksa wins here, which I expect he will -- another name's getting blacklisted.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              This past Saturday, the most impressive performance came from undefeated middleweight Grzegorz Proksa (26-0, 19KOs), who simply demolished former IBF champion Sebastian Sylvester to capture to capture the EBU title. The fight was so one-sided that even Proksa himself was surprised with ease of his victory.

[Click Here To Read More]
              As a German myself I can't tell you how happy I was as Proksa beat the hell out of Sylvester... I don't know how good Proksa is... he has a funny kind of style and I don't think he can do that against anyone good at MW... Sylvester was the weakest of the German MW crew...

I hope he destroys Zbik as well... and Sturm as well... but hell Sturm won't fight him if he destroys Zbik... you will never find Sturm in the ring with any kind of guy who can punch... I mean for instance... the biggest money fight for Sturm would be Abraham... and even now were Abraham is only a shelf of his former self and moving back down to 160 were he again will kill himself to make weight... Sturm STILL won't even get near him.... I once had really respect for Sturm... but since he is promoting himself and making money on a deal with a private tv station... I really have to say he is nothing but a cherry pick and the worst thing is that in Germany nobody even understands that... nobody has a clue from boxing in Germany and he hypes the **** out of Hearns and everbody believes he is any good... if you ket ko'd by Sturm and for Sturm's abilities it was a hard KO... I think everybody should know that you have no business in the ring for the MW crown...

Since Sturm is champion there were and are some good fights out there at MW and he never took one... I can't wait for the day that somebody beats him... I mean Macklin basically did pretty good even though he wasn't supposed too... but he will not even give him a rematch which he has promised because he knows what will happen... Sturm is a joke... Zbik is a joke... Sylvester was a joke and he hopefully retires...

Comment

Proksa will win decisively, unlike that fraud Chavez who got a bullshit gift decision against Zbik.

Comment

Working...
                X