Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner:I don'ʼt care if I'm at 130, 135, none of these guys can beat me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..he's ghetto,racist and getting beat by C level fighters....... which means he's the next fighter of the decade

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Dude's a toolbag, I think he adopted his kids because if he ain't a ghey, I don't know who is.
      I think he IS adopted. Did you see him and his dad? In case anybody missed it:

I dont see any resemblance.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ..he's ghetto,racist and getting beat by C level fighters....... which means he's the next fighter of the decade
        I wonder if his fans are racist too. They never seem to acknowledge that Broner is indeed a racist coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I think he IS adopted. Did you see him and his dad? In case anybody missed it:

I dont see any resemblance.
          I meant his own kids.....dude is too flamboyant. He needs to tone it down a notch or 10....he isn't impressing me, he might be others but he sounds like a complete flamer every time he opens his mouth IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I meant his own kids.....dude is too flamboyant. He needs to tone it down a notch or 10....he isn't impressing me, he might be others but he sounds like a complete flamer every time he opens his mouth IMO.
            So he doesn't have skill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              Lmao Broner is not the next big star. Gonna laugh when he gets knocked out.
              Plenty of great fighters have been knocked out...does that mean they aren't great fighters with skill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                So he doesn't have skill?
                Never said that, said he is hyped up beyond belief, mostly on his own accord. He is a dime a dozen at this point, he hasn't proven anything to warrant his assessment of how good he is. He should be humble until he achieves greatness if that is where he is intended to go. What happens when he loses, by KO even, given the smack he has talked about himself so far?

He may be talented and skilled but so are a lot of other guys that never get the opportunity that he has been given, people that don't respect good karma, are doomed to experience bad karma....he is on a bad path IMO.

Comment

• Adrian "Money aint my Problem" Broner?

Comment

• Is this a tranny kissing him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                      Lmao Broner is not the next big star. Gonna laugh when he gets knocked out.
                      Do you forget your boy Manny was ktfo 2 times by turnip vendors? is he not a star?

Comment

Working...
                      X