Adrien Broner:I don'ʼt care if I'm at 130, 135, none of these guys can beat me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    ponce de leon won that fight
    But Ponce aint making no paper like Adrian "Money" Broner?

Comment

• Can't wait to see this guy on his arse. Brush my hair pops. What a jackass.

Comment

• Originally posted by W@rri0r View Post
        Can't wait to see this guy on his arse. Brush my hair pops. What a jackass.

Comment

• He's right, who's he gonna fight? There ain't no one at his weight. That being said, shut up and move up and stop having your daddy brush your hair like a lil girl!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

"If they want to come up, let them come up. I want them to come up. Right now, at 130, I have nobody to fight. Come on! I came in and I fought Ponce de Leon and Jason Litzau. Other than those two, who is out there that is really known? Who's on HBO? Who'ʼs at 130 that's a good fight for me right now? I mean, if I fight Rocky Juarez, they're gonna say he is over the hill. I donʼ't know who's at 130 that I can fight and get my credit. Some people look at me as a loud talking, young, ****y guy. That's not me. I'm just confident and I know what I can do. I feel none of these guys can beat me. I don'ʼt care if I'm at 130, 135, or wherever I go. I know that they get inside those four corners, they are not gonna beat me," stated undefeated super featherweight Adrien Broner as he talked about his upcoming November 26 return to the ring and much more. Check it out!
            http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10910.html

Broner is the next big star of boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              He's right, who's he gonna fight? There ain't no one at his weight. That being said, shut up and move up and stop having your daddy brush your hair like a lil girl!!!!
              You mad huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                i heard that their thinking about a de leon rematch.............
                Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                I'll believe it when I see it.
                It's possible. Ponce is very limited and uncoordinated and while Ponce declines and gets older, Broner gains more experience and grows.
                Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                This guy is like a more annoying version of Floyd. Nonito should move up and KO this fool.
                Wtf?

Man, Ive seen all these pics a million times and they NEVER get old. This dude is fkin ******ed.

Comment

• This dude is a joke. Tell him to step in with Gamboa, Guerrero would break him down to chump level. Tired of his ghey pictures and ghey attempts to be Floyd. Floyd would dog this guy out in 2 rounds, he isn't remotely close that level. Before long he will be like Vanes, running his mouth on Twitter and doing shizz in the ring....pre-Madonna's like him are what's wrong with boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    Broner is the next big star of boxing
                    Dude's a toolbag, I think he adopted his kids because if he ain't a ghey, I don't know who is.

Comment

• Lmao Broner is not the next big star. Gonna laugh when he gets knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X