No announcement yet.

Larry's take on the Martinez-Barker fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    so barker is a good fighter now jst coz he gave sergio problems?....GTFOH with that BS...
    you don't need to be top p4p or an elite boxer to be a good boxer.

Barker went his whole career undefeated and gave the Middleweight champ more problems than his last couple opponents.

so yes. I think he's a good boxer.......

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      people talking bout a busted nose???a 10 year old can hit you in the nose and bust your damn nose..thats the easiest thing to do
      lol...not even a couple of freebie shots by floyd could bust ortiz nose, you think thats easy ****?....cmon man, stop with the nuthuggin and call it like it is...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        clottey was a world champ and both his losses to cotto and margarito were razor thin. he proved he belonged at the top. barker was undefeated but he fought no one and that's more impressive? his technique is good? he barely landed anything on martinez. clottey was able to land on cotto, margarito, judah, and pac he just wasn't consistent enough. not to mention his defense is much better than barkers.
        I'm not arguing who's better or greater. So what was that post about?
        I was stating why I was more impressed Barker than Clottey despite getting knocked out

Comment

Damn...I wonder why even post on a boxing forum if you only like one boxer and hate on all the rest of them?!?!?!

Comment

lol...not even a couple of freebie shots by floyd could bust ortiz nose, you think thats easy ****?....cmon man, stop with the nuthuggin and call it like it is...
            jesus puga you're fucking stupid. Floyd hit Ortiz on his chin.

and I honestly hope you're trolling

Comment

but he busted his eye up in 4 rounds and ko'd him...but keep trying

Comment

sergio didnt go to the body earlier as much as i would like. he was more on headhunting and baiting barker. but he know's how to wear a fighter down.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  jesus puga you're fucking stupid. Floyd hit Ortiz on his chin.

and I honestly hope you're trolling
                  get of my nuts maniac and stick to sending me flowers and ****...you know damn well messin with me would only make you sleepless..

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  but he busted his eye up in 4 rounds and ko'd him...but keep trying
                  i aint got to try ****...sergio struggled vs a bum, period!

Comment

get of my nuts maniac and stick to sending me flowers and ****...you know damn well messin with me would only make you sleepless..
                    you're infamous for being one of the worst poster on NSB.

you're a ****** that doesn't understand that styles make fights.

same way Pacquiao stopped Morales,Barrera,Cotto Hatton etc

yet got his face busted up and couldn't stop Clottey

excuses excuses....barker is a bum and he was competitive vs sergio...that means that sergio has always been overrated....that is why he is ducking fighting the other best mw 's out there.....

****, if he was fighting andy lee in there , i think he would've gotten exposed.....sergio aint that good homie!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      I think the more apt comparison is Amir Khan vs Paul Mccloskey. Except Barker put in more effort than Mccloskey.
                      Thats exactly what I thought after the fight, although this was a much more competitive and exciting fight

Comment

Working...
                      X