No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JuanMa-Oliver Early Results From Bayamon, PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JuanMa-Oliver Early Results From Bayamon, PR

By Jake Donovan - Former two-division titlist Juan Manuel Lopez returns to the ring tonight for the first time since his shocking knockout loss to Orlando Salido earlier this year. The Puerto Rican southpaw takes on Mike Oliver in the evening’s main event, which airs live on pay-per-view.

In the opening bout, super bantamweight prospect Jonathan Oquendo scored a highlight reel second round knockout of Jose Luis Araiza. Oquendo dropped the struggling Mexican in the opening round and put him down and out with a left hook, ending matters at 0:56 of the second round. [Click Here To Read More]

Please pm me a link

Comment

I need a link too

Comment

need a link.

Comment

pm a link plz!

Comment

lopez by ko in 2

Comment

Me too please

Comment

good **** team pr juanma should have taken in rounds lets see if he can squeeze in another tune up before 2012 oquendo deserves a title shot and good to see rocky knocking *****s out again

Comment

All 3 guys looke very good., specially Rocky Martinez, who seem to have improve dramatically his boxing skills and ring generalships!

Oquendo looked impresively but the fight lasted round a half!!

The Juanma fighty, Oliver tried to bang with Juanma and when he felt Juanmas power he almost quit , his corner convinced him to fight in the 2nd round only to gte KTFO in the corner by a right hoook

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    All 3 guys looke very good., specially Rocky Martinez, who seem to have improve dramatically his boxing skills and ring generalships!

Oquendo looked impresively but the fight lasted round a half!!

The Juanma fighty, Oliver tried to bang with Juanma and when he felt Juanmas power he almost quit , his corner convinced him to fight in the 2nd round only to gte KTFO in the corner by a right hoook
                    Im sorry bro but JUANMA didnt look impressive to me. He looked like the usual Juanma.....Easy to counter. Slow to bring his hands back up. Oliver had enough speed to disrupt Juanma and if Oliver would've been a harder hitter...It woulda been lights out for Juanma. Juanma is my boy but if he dont work on his flaws, fighters lat 130 are going to counter him with power shots at will! Rocky and Oquendo looked very good though. Juanma needs a new team now! The 5-6 month layoff did nothing in my eyes!. But I will add, GOD BLESS those 2 bricks JUANMA has in hands!! The man can hit!
                    Last edited by boricuajr23; 10-01-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X