• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like a ripoff to me......

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      almost as bad as getting suckerpunched
      ref said "lets go"waved them in to fight...Ortiz wanted to hug..floyd wanted to fight.....................stop crying

Comment

Cunningham got the screw. I had him win 4 rounds and he really started to gain in the 5th and 6th. IMO Hernandez lost the edge and was mostly winging it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajon34 View Post
          I had Hernandez winning RD1 10-8 and i had him winning RD 2 and 4
          Round 4? Honestly, your scorecard is no better than the judges.
          Last edited by KillerRightHook; 10-01-2011, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I also had Hernandez ahead 57-56 but that's beside the point. The point is Wegner stopped the fight cause Cunningham had momentum and had won the last two rounds with massive body work that had Hernandez gasping for air. The way I saw it Cunningham was on his way to KO him and Wegner stopped the fight even know the cuts were not bleeding to secure a points win for his quitter so called fighter. A real fighter wants to fight, Hernandez played dumb and went along with it. A very cowardly way to win a title and if that's the way he wants it, so be it but I won't call him a champion but a chicken!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany - WBA interim-champion Yoan Pablo Hernadnez won a six round split decision over Steve Cunningham to capture the IBF crusierweight title. The scores were 56-57 for Cunningham, and 58-55 and 59-54 for Hernandez.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Truth is the fight should have been stopped in the first round.Cunningham was knocked out and Micky Ward should have done a proper job instead of throwing sympathy in there.Cunningham was also using his head too many times and that cut Hernandez got was intentional.I've never seen such bad refereeing before.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Cunningham got the screw. I had him win 4 rounds and he really started to gain in the 5th and 6th. IMO Hernandez lost the edge and was mostly winging it.
                The only reason Cunningham started gaining was because of his headbutts.Those headbutts took too much from Henandez.Before Henandez got butted Cunningham was getting hurt by every shot from Henandez.

The Polish judge should never be allowed to judge again,not even in a do race

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  Truth is the fight should have been stopped in the first round.Cunningham was knocked out and Micky Ward should have done a proper job instead of throwing sympathy in there.Cunningham was also using his head too many times and that cut Hernandez got was intentional.I've never seen such bad refereeing before.
                  Indeed. But I think the fight needs a rematch outside Germany with a different ref and judges.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                    Ulli Wegner is German who coaches Hernandez, the fight was in Germany. What do you expect?
                    I believe Cunningham is promoted by Sauerland, which has Mob-like control of boxing in Germany. Both fighters had German connections

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                      Round 2,4? Honestly, your scorecard is no better than the judges.
                      U need to learn some boxing bro

Comment

Working...
                      X