Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a fight? Bradley or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    it's the other way around.

if it's a brawl, ortiz will win because of the power. remember, bradley doesn't have berto's or maidana's power. in a war bradley gets dropped multiple times.

if it's a boxing match, bradley will win.
    Ortiz does not have the mental or physical toughness to win in that situation against Bradley.

Ortiz has all kinds of advantages except in the head, if it is a boxing contest that is not properly testing Ortiz's weak noodle.

Ortiz isn't a brawler he is a boxer puncher, he really need to box to take advantage of his power, that is lost in a fight plus I don't think Ortiz is hitting Bradley better than Holt did and that didn't slow down Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      it's the other way around.

if it's a brawl, ortiz will win because of the power. remember, bradley doesn't have berto's or maidana's power. in a war bradley gets dropped multiple times.

if it's a boxing match, bradley will win.

here is something new some common sense from a Pacfan
      Last edited by Phenom; 10-01-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        here is something new some common sense from a Pacfan :fing02
        So Peterson won quite a few rounds and is nothing comapred to Bradley.

You trying to say Bradley can't outbox that bum Ortiz?

Comment

Ortiz wins.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Ortiz wins.
            if it's a brawl

Comment

wait wait let get this straight for the record...

getting a technical decision in a fight is making the guy quit?

you can't possibly be this dense

Comment

starting with Casamayor right
                that is just a Warmup fight thrown together to showcase Bradley on that Card, damn fighters can't have Warmup fights now after a long Layoff?

Either way Bradley is WINNING...he gets the $1 Million+ guaranteed from HBO for his next fight against a washed up fight and he is guaranteed a shot a Pacquiao...SAY WHAT YOU WANT but Bradley is getting last laugh

and NO I am not one of those guys that is "PUMPING BRADLEY BECAUSE HE MIGHT FIGHT PACQUIAO NEXT" I been a Bradley fan since probably the Junior Witter fight, I love the way the Little Guy comes to FIGHT in all his matches, he is a LITTLE WARRIOR!

Comment

Heart and determination- Bradley

Power- Ortiz

Speed- Bradley

Skill- Bradley

Mentality- Bradley

Power of head butts- Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Ortiz does not have the mental or physical toughness to win in that situation against Bradley.
                    nah... bradley doesn't have the power of maidana to make ortiz quit. a brawl favors ortiz.

Ortiz has all kinds of advantages except in the head, if it is a boxing contest that is not properly testing Ortiz's weak noodle.
                    doesn't have to be a brawl that tests a headcase like ortiz... ortiz got frustrated by wifebeater's defense and tactics... a headcase is a headcase no matter what style you bring at him.

Ortiz isn't a brawler he is a boxer puncher, he really need to box to take advantage of his power, that is lost in a fight plus I don't think Ortiz is hitting Bradley better than Holt did and that didn't slow down Bradley.
                    in his best and most impressive fight against berto, he was a power punching brawler. that is ortiz's best style.

when ortiz decided to box against peterson, he was outclassed.

Ortiz is a bigger puncher than Holt and Ortiz lets his hands go a lot more than Holt does. Bradley's saving grace is not his chin which is slightly above average, but what saves him everytime he gets hurt is his conditioning... but in a brawl who knows how many shots from ortiz he can take.

bradley's best bet is to box with ortiz, not brawl with him

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                      Heart and determination- Bradley

Power- Ortiz

Speed- Bradley

Skill- Bradley

Mentality- Bradley

Power of head butts- Bradley
                      Bradley isn't faster and he isn't more skilled he is sloppy and wide and I like Bradley but don't make him something he isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X