Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek says size not the reason Vitali is unbeatable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if size is everything, valuev would be unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      if size is everything, valuev would be unbeatable.
      And 7'2" Julius Long would have a world title.

Comment

Uhhhh what is he supposed to say?

"Yes, I lost to a Eurobum. I suck"

???

Comment

Obviously size was one of the reasons but mostly because Vitali, like his brother, knows how to use there natural advantages.

Comment

It's got to be the hole package though he knows how to use his size to his advantage, Skill has to come into it though...I believe I know that some guys are gonna disagree that Tyson might of come up a bit short with Klit peak for peak..IMO?

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
              It's got to be the hole package though he knows how to use his size to his advantage, Skill has to come into it though...I believe I know that some guys are gonna disagree that Tyson might of come up a bit short with Klit peak for peak..IMO?
              I agree, mate. Vitali would at least be competitive with any HW in history.

Comment

I give props where props are due.

People say Vitali hasn't fought anyone, but fact of the matter is, he's a beast no matter how you want to look at it.

If he continues to fight for the next few years, he will make me a very rich man. From here on out, I will put big bucks on Vitali. You can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  That's because Tyson was in inside fighter. Short guys can get inside easier, Tall guys fight better at range. Just depends on who is better at their style.

Last time I checked Tyson got KTFO by Lennox Lewis (a tall fighter who fought tall)

Your a moron. No wonder you have red K.. If you really think that when Lewis fought Tyson, that it was the "real" Tyson, and not someone who didnt care and just wanted a paycheck....then go play in traffic for a few hours.

Comment

Vitali and wlad have size, boxing skill, and freak athleticism. Like the other poster said, basically the complete package.

Size only gets you so far I.E valuev. The biggest guy in the lower weight classes is rarely champ, case in point there are way bigger guys at welterweight than pac and floyd both taller and stronger yet they can't beat either.

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                      Your a moron. No wonder you have red K.. If you really think that when Lewis fought Tyson, that it was the "real" Tyson, and not someone who didnt care and just wanted a paycheck....then go play in traffic for a few hours.
                      You're right, you're absolutely right. The 85-89 Tyson was undefeated and therefore unbeatable emeritus. Lets just focus on the good parts of Iron Mike's career and use that to base our opinion of Tyson Ko1 The Klitschko's. And keep in mind that the loss to Buster Douglas cannot be used because that wasn't part of the 85-89 era, but in 1990 when he was over the hill.
                      Last edited by cupocity303; 12-27-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X