Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIFSoup

Comment

I think Cotto is not scared of martinez. He just don't want to fight him because he will earn very little money if he fights him since martinez is unknown to most boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        *Shots Fired*

Comment

He is fighting Margarito. Can we let him fight Margarito and see if he beats him and then after that he could fight Pacquiao or Martinez.

Comment

What the **** are you guys talking about? There's ZERO glory in fighting an untested fighter that NOBODY knows. If Martinez steamrolls through Pirog next month, he'll get no credit. Years from now people will think Pirog is simply some random Russian can they fed to Sergio when they look him up in boxrec. That is unless Pirog finally steps up his game and fights some other experienced top fighter before facing Sergio to prove he's credible.

And this desperate for a payday stuff is ****ing stupid. If he fights Cotto, he'll make 2 million max. That's barely more than what HBO pays Martinez to fight that bum Barker. Martinez just wants the exposure so he could gain his own fans. You can't get big unless you have a fight with a big name, especially if you're not Mexican or Puerto Rican.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 09-30-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Why should Cotto fight Martinez when he can earn more fighting better boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                What the **** are you guys talking about? There's ZERO glory in fighting an untested fighter that NOBODY knows. If Martinez steamrolls through Pirog next month, he'll get no credit. Years from now people will think Pirog is simply some random Russian can they fed to Sergio when they look him up in boxrec. That is unless Pirog finally steps up his game and fights some other experienced top fighter before facing Sergio to prove he's credible.

And this desperate for a payday stuff is ****ing stupid. If he fights Cotto, he'll make 2 million max. That's barely more than what HBO pays Martinez to fight that bum Barker. Martinez just wants the exposure so he could gain his own fans. You can't get big unless you have a fight with a big name, especially if you're not Mexican or Puerto Rican.

Comment

Martinez drooling for a big fight......

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidgio Martinez
                    Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse
                    i'm not surprised Steroidgio Martinez owns a purse.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      Here you go

Now STFU and GTFO!!!
                      :lmao1: Dude this S** was so funny as hell i mean ima a big fan of Floyd but this S** was bannas

Comment

Working...
                      X