Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo, Kirkland Expect Heavy Fireworks in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ell Perro and Kirkland, just awesomeness!

Peter Quillin who?

Comment

I'm glad this on hbo as I wouldn't but a ticket as I can't see this going but a few rounds, especially wide open as Kirkland comes at ypu...The winner should get the red head boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
        Does anyone really think Kirkland stands a chance? I think Kirkland's handlers are doing him a huge disservice by allowing him to fight Angulo at this time. This is not the way to build up a fighter that needs to regain and improve skills after losing to someone that does not have a reputation of being a heavy puncher. Ishida exposed Kirkland's weaknesses. Kirkland should have taken at least 3 more fights, increasing the level of competition with each one, before taking on someone like Angulo.
        he has a punchers chance,i mean angulo isn't the hardest guy to hit,both will get hit,kirkland will always fight the same way,or you really think he'll ever become a different fighter? i don't think so,he'll always be the same in your face fighter like angulo is,i think even if they fought next year he would still be the same fighter,so he does have a punchers chance,like i said angulo is there to be hit,this fight comes down to stamina and who takes the better shot and i think angulo has both over kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          I'm glad this on hbo as I wouldn't but a ticket as I can't see this going but a few rounds, especially wide open as Kirkland comes at ypu...The winner should get the red head boy...
          that is not going to happen,whenever you have a guy who will sell and will bring in a lot of money they will take a long time before they put him in with a fighter like these two,as unfair as it is it's true,i think the people at fault are his promoters,they should have had him fight top ten fighters atleast 3 of them before making him a champ and now he's forced to face them,angulo hits hard,we all know angulo won't outbox him,canelo would have to show tremendous stamina to keep them off of him and a GOOD CHIN,show that he can go 12 HARD rounds against angulo because angulo can take a shot and to me canelo isn't that hard of a puncher,decent power but not like angulo or others have..i think canelo would be outboxing him but angulo would hit him little by little and wear him down,it would just be being patient in angulo and he would get him late in the fight,i cant' picture canelo fighting going backwards

Comment

I'm predicting a 1st round KO ... haha

Comment

LOL...This could be a fight similar to Corrales vs Castillo. Kirkland has a chaky chin and that's going to be the main reason why he'll lose this fight. It should be a very entertaining action packed fight.

Good to see Peter Q. This is his biggest fight in his career so far and I'm confident he'll be victorious.

Comment

Working...
              X