Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Vows: I Want To Be The First To Beat Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with a guy wanting to fight the best and test himself ?

If a guy fights a guy he's better than he's a cherrypicker if a guy fights a guy who's better than him he's a dreamer and just looking for a paycheck. You can't win on here.

Boxing needs more Amir Khans, the guy fights often and trys to fight the best opponents out there instead of these guys who fight once a year only fight guys they know they can beat.

Khan Floyd would be a good fight. Floyd will most likely win but it will be good to watch.

Comment

there is nothng wrong with wanting to test yourself against the best at anything.
      BUT, there is walking and there is running.
      enuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Whats wrong with a guy wanting to fight the best and test himself ?

If a guy fights a guy he's better than he's a cherrypicker if a guy fights a guy who's better than him he's a dreamer and just looking for a paycheck. You can't win on here.

Boxing needs more Amir Khans, the guy fights often and trys to fight the best opponents out there instead of these guys who fight once a year only fight guys they know they can beat.
        Khan Floyd would be a good fight. Floyd will most likely win but it will be good to watch.
        Exactly how I see it. Yeh he talks ALOT but he's putting himself out there. He wants to fight the best. Don't see the problem.

Comment

STFU KHAN - I can beat Mayweather ..... But I need more time for him to grow old....

Comment

floyd wont fight you amir. thats the kind of duck he is.

Comment

Here is what he is gonna do that poses a threat... Use one of the best jabs (proven to work against slick fighters, see Paulie and Zab fight). Try to get in a a few good bodyshots which you know he has. Combine that with the fact that he is a hell of alot faster then Floyd and the fact that floyd is no power puncher at all.... You got a hell of a match. Anybody arguing against, is plain hating.

Match will be about Floyd making Khan miss (60% likely) vs Khan's speed and work ratio (40%)...Other then that, nobody is getting knocked out or anything.

good post. floyd USED to have fast feet. his hand speed is ok against
              slow brawlers like hatton, or ortiz or outsized shorter opponents like
              marquez. Amir has faster hands and feet. and has more hunger. i mean
              his last opponent zab would have knocked out ortiz in 3 rounds

just look at khans ex victims like maidana they go on to greater wins

you dont beat a guy like maidana unlses you are a great

as for khan waiting , mayweather fans wish .... mayweather has no one
              else to fight. khan is a far worthier opponent than ortiz was
              or an old de la hoya.

lets see if mayweather ducks amir as well as pacquiao ...

Comment

gawd, another guy going up in weight to fight Mayweather. that would be like 4 out floyd's past 5 opponents. gone way past the joke stage. either mayweather mans up and fights pacquiao, or for the khan fight to be worth anything, khan needs to beat pacquiao.
                Last edited by RuMbLe; 09-29-2011, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Why is this dude talking so much about a fight that is three fights - an at least a year - away?

Oh, I know. Because Mayweather is the cash cow and this is the only way for Osama to get his name in the press.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
                    floyd wont fight you amir. thats the kind of duck he is.
                    Boy. Doesn't that sound like someone I know.

Comment

Osama, you are bigger than Floyd is RIGHT NOW. What's this "feeling out" stuff?

Fighting Peterson for what?

Just try to get Money May for May, 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X