Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson: The Hungry Chad Returns Against Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dawson has no passion... he's way too lackadaisical... I don't expect him to change no matter who's in his corner...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Hopkins can give him all he can eat then.

I hope this turns out mildly entertaining.
      My opinion is that no Hopkins fight is entertaining. No matter who the opponent is, Hopkins will make sure to drag it down to his fouled and fakery level.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins still wins.

Comment

Dawson to win this. very tight UD.

Comment

Hopkins has the momentum going into this fight. Things dont seem to be right with Dawson and its the wrong time to be doubting his trainers. It comes down to experience when you have two thinking fighters in their. Unless Dawsons sets a fast pace and tries to outlast Hopkins, he isnt going to beat him. Lets face it Dawson doesnt fight that way so theres no chance of that happening. Therefore I can only see a win for Hopkins and it'll be by decision as usual. Only an injury would save Dawson from a long embarassing night.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              My opinion is that no Hopkins fight is entertaining. No matter who the opponent is, Hopkins will make sure to drag it down to his fouled and fakery level.
              How about Hopkins-Pascal 2 or the Trinidad fight?

Comment

Come on Chad, you have to win this fight. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  Really? I don't like Hopkins but he has more than a few entertaining fights. Both Pascal fights were.

Comment

Working...
                  X