Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Vitali Klitschko among ATG heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Wlad & Vitali need to get beat by a Brit/American HW boxer to get the ATG rankings. That way they can hype up the boxer in beating an ATG to make him better than what he is. That's all there is to it.
    The thread is about Vitali, not Wlad. Try to separate the two. It's that line of thinking that has people believing Vitali is an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      The thread is about Vitali, not Wlad. Try to separate the two. It's that line of thinking that has people believing Vitali is an ATG.
      Either way it's the same. Their rankings would go up if they get beat by an American/Brit boxer to hype the next coming of Jesus at HW.

Comment

So does John Ruiz. He's top 20 too.
        No, not even close.

John Ruiz never dominated his opponents the way Vitali has. He was never Ring HW champion, he never had a world HW title in three decades. He was brutally KOed by David Tua in round one.

Anyone who knows boxing would agree Vitali Klitschko should be ranked higher than John Ruiz.

Comment

Either way it's the same. Their rankings would go up if they get beat by an American/Brit boxer to hype the next coming of Jesus at HW.
          No, it's not the same. Wladimir is the heavyweight king and IMO, is a top 15 HW with room to crack the top ten even. Not like he's slowing down. Vitali is just a paper champ who lost to every top opponent he met and touts Chris Arreola as his best win.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            No, not even close.

John Ruiz never dominated his opponents the way Vitali has. He was never Ring HW champion, he never had a world HW title in three decades. He was brutally KOed by David Tua in round one.

Anyone who knows boxing would agree Vitali Klitschko should be ranked higher than John Ruiz.
            You're based off resume. Who has Vitali beaten? Oh, he looks better beating chumps? Alright then.

Comment

No, it's not the same. Wladimir is the heavyweight king and IMO, is a top 15 HW with room to crack the top ten even. Not like he's slowing down. Vitali is just a paper champ who lost to every top opponent he met and touts Chris Arreola as his best win.
              I remember people were saying Arreola is the next new star at HW just like Haye with Brits. Now that they both got exposed by a Klit they went to bum status. Somehow with the magic of media and Klit haters Haye is back on the next Jesus status because he beat a Klit leftover. It's all favoritism. Our societies have grown to hate eastern Europeans just like it's switching over to countries of the Muslim world.

Comment

I remember people were saying Arreola is the next new star at HW just like Haye with Brits. Now that they both got exposed by a Klit they went to bum status. Somehow with the magic of media and Klit haters Haye is back on the next Jesus status because he beat a Klit leftover. It's all favoritism. Our societies have grown to hate eastern Europeans just like it's switching over to countries of the Muslim world.
                You're getting weird now. If you can't debate finer points, cool.

Comment

You're getting weird now. If you can't debate finer points, cool.
                  No I'm being realistic. Sorry that you can't comprehend.

I mean you make Roy seem like a god but his resume is crap compared to other greats overall. Yet you're criticizing someone over resume.

Another one is Azumah Nelson as an ATG but yet his resume isn't all that either.

Like I said, favoritism....it's who you like and don't.

Comment

No I'm being realistic. Sorry that you can't comprehend.

I mean you make Roy seem like a god but his resume is crap compared to other greats overall. Yet you're criticizing someone over resume.

Another one is Azumah Nelson as an ATG but yet his resume isn't all that either.

Like I said, favoritism....it's who you like and don't.
                    You really have a tough time staying on topic. If you believe Vitali is an ATG, list reasons why. If you can't, just say you can't.

Comment

• greatest hw of all time. lost as many rounds as he has fights due to injury.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X