Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling British boxing fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are two factions of the Baker boys, the American crew and the UK crew...im simply repping our ends, yagetmebruvyeah?

Comment

Barker has looked good in past fights, but has never fought anyone on Martinez's level or even the level bellow that.

Why didn't he fight Macklin, that could have been a good domestic match up.

Comment

HUZZAAHHH!!

Come on Mr Barker! You right honourable Chum!

Comment

I was hyping Barker a year ago, where were you guys then?

I think hes being thrown to the wolves to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            I was hyping Barker a year ago, where were you guys then?

I think hes being thrown to the wolves to be honest.
            Hes been thrown to the wolves armed with a ****ing big ass machine gun that fires loads of bombs and **** (his jab) alongside a nuclear bullet shooting shot gun (his right hand), yagetme?

Comment

And then they ask why did he choose Barker when Sturm, Geale, Golovkin and Chavez didn't want to face him. Look at this thread. There are a lot of brtish boxing fans that are going to back up Barker just because he is english. there aren't that many russian boxing fans. He is a lot more profitable than that other russian guy.

People here wanted to see him against Pirog. But Pirog can't draw that many people. He doesn't want to fight other top contenders to make noise either, and he is looking like crap beating bums like Maciel or that other guy far away in russia.

Hopefully, after this fight, Martinez can get a good fight, barker is good but i think this will be an easy fight for him

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                I just wish Princess Diana was here to see Barker win.
                She will be there in spirit.

Nah, to be honest cant see Barker having much of an impact. He's untested. Martinez by KO for me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                    Please dont post disgusting images in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X