Comment

hopefully it's better than the Pacquiao - Clottey face off

Comment

Damn Adam Corolla went in!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          hopefully it's better than the Pacquiao - Clottey face off

It's not.

Roach is sitting there with his hand up his puppet's back.

At least the Clottey Face-Off was true to the theme.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Damn Adam Corolla went in!!
            Did he lie about anything, though?

Was he wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Did he lie about anything, though?

Was he wrong?
              I don't know but he did say some things I agree with which is also true of america. I will never understand why Ronald Regan was elected in california let alone as the president later. Why G.W. Bush was elected the 1st time and given a 2nd term like his first one was good. Then california did it again with voting in the terminator. **** was just as ****ing ******ed if you ask me.

Comment

We know what's going to happen in the face off, the last couple of minutes, Pacquiao & Marquez are going to bust a duet of John Lennon 'Imagine'.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  I don't know but he did say some things I agree with which is also true of america. I will never understand why Ronald Regan was elected in california let alone as the president later. Why G.W. Bush was elected the 1st time and given a 2nd term like his first one was good. Then california did it again with voting in the terminator. **** was just as ****ing ******ed if you ask me.
                  Those were at least reasonably educated men.

Pacquiao - according to Delahoya - couldn't read a contract and that's why he signed with two promoters. Never disputed by Pacquiao, and GBP gets paid for doing nothing.

If you can't read your own contract, how do you create laws for millions of people?

Comment

Pacquiao - according to Delahoya - couldn't read a contract and that's why he signed with two promoters. Never disputed by Pacquiao, and GBP gets paid for doing nothing.

If you can't read your own contract, how do you create laws for millions of people?
                    I'll give you that they were reasonably educated but they were ****ing dumb for the positions that they got elected to.

Now your last question is funny as hell and mutha****er for some people but not me!!! Glad its not me as well

Comment

Lol Gino, I think Pacquiao just trusted De La Hoya, and didn't really take the time to read the contract, nor get somebody and tell them to carefully read it. Still, obviously that is not the trait you want of an elected congressman responsible for making laws. . . But Im sure he's a lot more particular with reading laws, and what have you in his own language.

That was back before he was huge - De La Hoya showed him a briefcase of like half a million dollars of cash, and of COURSE manny, who has never seen that much cash in his life, is gonna bite. . .

Are you sure he's illiterate in HIS FIRST LANGUAGE? Of course his English is poor - he just tried learning the language seriously 3-4 years ago. . . Nobody learns and masters a complex language like English at Manny's age in 3-4 years. . .
                      Last edited by UglyPug; 09-28-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X