Vernon Paris talking a lot of **** to Roger Mayweather on Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol DAMN! he mad!!! he furious!

Comment

Ya, we can tell you got shot in the head man.

Comment

Talent is not the issue with Paris it is his head and not even really in the ring, it is all about discipline away from the ring.

To me dude will never be able to sustain or even handle success.

Still if he is kept on the task of being a fighter and can keep his nose clean, he has the talent to make something of himself.

I hope he can for his sake but knowing his past issue (having already been shot and stabbed on different occasions) I can't say I am optimistic for him.

Comment

Tim Coleman said Vernon smokes crack. Didn't pay it any thought, but to type all that up and post it- thinking it was a good idea? Vernon was definitely under the influence of something.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            he knocked coleman out
            Right you are. I had them mixed up because they sound exactly the same in their interviews.

Comment

Sounds like a neanderthal.

Comment

funny...but Paris is a baaaad man! He's improving alot thanks to Mayweather Sr. That will be a hell of a fight though. Vargas vs Paris.

IMO, Roger is overrated as a trainer...Everything floyd has learned his father thought him.

Roger didn't teach Floyd jr anything new...He just holds the mits and says beat that Mutha fakka 's AZZ...

Comment

I just watched the fight, Vernon looked very good against Coleman, an opponent of some quality, he grabbed the USBA Title in doing so.

Vernon is straight talent refined from years of good coaching and good fighting.

Vernon did take time admiring his work as his chin met his left shoulder from the hooks that Coleman would land. At times I thought that he looked spectatular in the last round especially.

The kid is young and he has the right people around him. How far Vernon goes is completely up to Vernon himself.........Rockin'

Comment

Kept wondering why I was trying to recall something about Paris during the Coleman fight.

Got it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=385545

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU
                      what Mexicans has floyd made rich?

oscar was rich before floyd and oscar made floys his biggest pay day.
                      victor was champ and that is what floyd wanted a belt.
                      castilio was champ also.
                      baldomir is not mexican
                      JMM was a great fighter before floyd and easy tune up for floyd.

floyd does not make the mexicans rich, he knows he will sell ppv with mexican opponents.

so **** paris.
                      He gets rich off Mexican fans too...only fights in May and September. Lets see how many PPV's he sells vs a non-mexican, non-golden boy opponent on the 4th of july?

Floyd needs Mexicans and Golden boy to succeed.

325,000 ppv buys vs Baldomir (argentinan) Top rank

374,000 ppv buys vs Judah (black american) Top rank

365,000 ppv buys vs gatti (Italian/canadian) Top rank

Comment

Working...
                      X