Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Timothy Bradley fare against Victor Ortiz at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
    All hate aside, looking at both of their styles, taking size into consideration, how would Bradley fare against Ortiz?

Personally, I think Bradley takes it but how do you guys think the fight plays out?
    Bradley beats Ortiz any day. Ortiz is not that good to begin with, he is very likeable, don't confuse that with skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Lets just say or opinions differ. Because I find it surprising that you think Abregu is better than Ortiz. Is he better than Berto too? Now I'm not saying that Bradley wouldn't beat Ortiz, what i'm saying is that of all the jr welterweights, Ortiz moved up succesfuly against one of the best welterweights. I'd like to see bradley fight him, or another good welterweight before i say he's better just because. Was he the better jr welterweight? Yes. But imo Ortiz is still the better welterweight until Bradley proves he's better. By beating him or another good welterweight. Abregu is not that man, even in the slightest.
      Ortiz is clearly more talented then Abregu..But Abregu has shown in the past that he can box as well as bang..I've never really seen Ortiz do the same..Ortiz really can't box bro,he is a bull rusher who uses his size to his advantage..No real boxing skills go into what Ortiz does,that's all I'm saying when I say Abregu is more well rounded..You could look at past post of mine,I've been said Berto or Ortiz would not fight Abregu,he can take a punch give a punch and is technically sound..Very dangerous fight bro..Not saying Abregu beats anyone of umm but I think he would give either a hard time..

As far as Bradley being the better WW you might be right,Bradley does have to prove it..But ya eye's should tell ya the story,Ortiz can't fight going backwards and does not use his jab..He also has very poor defense,add that up it means he's only got a punchers chance against Bradley..And being how Bradley is very tough,I say Ortiz chances are slim to none bro...Bradley UD's this kid all day..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Bradley look good against Abregu at 147lb,who I think is a better boxer then Ortiz(meaning more all around fighter)..He also took Abregus shots well,and that dude can crack..I would really like to see Abregu and Ortiz mix it up tbh..That seems like a fun exciting fight right there..
          Oh good lord

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Oh good lord
            Let's see who Khan fights for his WW debute..If its brook that's the same as fight Abregu imo...BTW you know nothing of Abregu anyway so shut it..

Comment

Let's see who Khan fights for his WW debute..If its brook that's the same as fight Abregu imo...BTW you know nothing of Abregu anyway so shut it..
              I know hes a tomato can that you keep trying to hype up

And I feel sorry for you if you think Bradley actually looked good in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I know hes a tomato can that you keep trying to hype up

And I feel sorry for you if you think Bradley actually looked good in that fight.
                Abregu is far from being hype from me or anyone else,he is a solid fighter tho..Much like ya fav Degale is a solid fighter..Oh and how many rds did Bradley lose in that fight??I think a fighter looks good when he dominates a live fighter..Which is what Bradley did..Dumbazz,lol..

Comment

Abregu is far from being hype from me or anyone else,he is a solid fighter tho..Much like ya fav Degale is a solid fighter..Oh and how many rds did Bradley lose in that fight??I think a fighter looks good when he dominates a live fighter..Which is what Bradley did..Dumbazz,lol..
                  You are easily pleased.

Comment

Brasley wins a UD but gets banged up in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
                      All hate aside, looking at both of their styles, taking size into consideration, how would Bradley fare against Ortiz?

Personally, I think Bradley takes it but how do you guys think the fight plays out?
                      It is always hard to go against someone who has proven that he is game in his fights against someone who has not always looked so game...

Bradley is pretty small for JWW and for a WW I don't know... he can be hurt but until now he always came up... Bradley is not great in anything but he does it all very good - he is just a fighter - I got to think if 147 is not too much for him he will find a way to win... but Ortiz size and strength should be noticed... the think with Ortiz will be this - if somebody can take his shots he will be beat - if somebody feels his punches he has a very good shot of beating them... I go with Bradley in a close one but could be interesting...

What I'm going to predict most definitely though is one hell of a headbutt contest *loooooooooooooooooooool* Bradley uses his head too

Comment

Working...
                      X