Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: If no Floyd rematch we want Pac. We have no real interest in a Berto rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz's manager has "crook" written all over his face.

Comment

Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
      This opens up the question of sportsmanship in boxing. Was beating an old, past Chavez, sr sporting or big name hunting?

What about the close win over Whitaker with no rematch? #boxing

**** is always terrible when it happens to you not for you. #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        whos the problem?Top rank or goldenboy?
        both

counter programming issues

happens every year at this time of the year when dates dry up and both scramble for the remaining dates

Dec 3rd has Bob heated

Comment

Ortiz vs Khan, in the U.K, would be a great fight, Ortiz by stoppage IMO.

Comment

I would find it interesting to see how quick pac stops him, without hitting him off guard...

Not that I had anything against Mayweather doing that, I was happy he did it after that flying headbutt....

But Pac would destroyyyyy Ortiz....If he quit against maidana...id be worried what pac wld do 2 him

Comment

thanks for the tweet updates, Phantom...that's some funny ass ****

i guess they're tryin to cash him out...all good

the difference will be that when Vic goes to hug PAC, he'll hug him back...tap gloves...ask Vic if he's ready THEN knock his ass out

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

the difference will be that when Vic goes to hug PAC, he'll hug him back...tap gloves...ask Vic if he's ready THEN knock his ass out
                Yeah, because theres obviously a non zero chance this **** will actually get signed knowing the history.

This would be a tragedy. Only good thing about it is Ortiz will almost certainly lose his fair share of braincells.

Comment

Just comparing your statement to you're profile pic. Ask Evander what happens for chronic headbutting.

Comment

No. prob.

I had to share this epic conference call.

Every journalist was killing it.

Hilarious.

Comment

lol pac-ortiz who would pay to see 2 rounds of boxing? ortiz is a proven quitter, nothing mexican in him. at least guys like cotto and margarito come to fight, ortiz is gonna take a dive at the first opportunity.
                      why not berto II? it's ****ing ridiculous to think ortiz's stock got up after that ****.....i think every mexican who paid for that PPV is seriously pissed off right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X