1.3 million ppv buys for Floyd vs Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6645782

As reported by Fat Dan on espn. Why is this even a issue when it was solved months ago. *****s are so deperate to discredit Pac they will make lies outta thin air.

And I would take Fat dan and espn's word over anything from fighthype any day of the week
    You have got to be kidding us with this lame-a$$ post. Fat Dan wrote exactly what Bob Arum told him. Anyone who has been watching boxing more than two years knows that Bob "I was lying yesterday; today I am telling the truth" Arum lies about everything. If Richard Schafer made an announcement tommorrow that the fight sold 1.8 million PPVs, you would accuse him of lying and say that you want to hear from HBO. However, a known liar with no credibility (Bob Arum, in case you are not bright enough to figure out who I am talking about) tells this whopper of a lie about Pac/Mosley and you buy it hook, line and sinker.

As Forest Gump stated, "****** is as ****** does, ma'am."
    Last edited by big_james10; 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Why you asking me? Its your pals that claim to know, not me...
      You're the one crying about fight hype being right, aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        You have got to be kidding us with this lame-a$$ post. Fat Dan wrote exactly what Bob Arum told him. Anyone who has been watching boxing more than two years knows that Bob "I was lying yesterday; today I am telling the truth" Arum lies about everything. Taking his word as gospel is the equivalent of accepting the word of a crocodile that it is safe to swim in the water.

However, I am not surprised that you believe him!
        "Pacquiao, you're next!"

"I never said that"

Comment

Who do you consider to be a quality neutral news outlet then?

That could be said about pretty much any media outlet.

He cant control what pacs people say either...
          Any site that shows both sides of both fighters is good for me. But if you start to show all-Pac or all-Floyd news site like fighthype, I have to admit that I am always skeptical on them. Even some regular posters of fighthype has the same comments about Ben Thompson.
          Last edited by dosepulgada; 10-03-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
            i heard only 200k

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
              You're the one crying about fight hype being right, aren't you?
              Go back and read fanboy. Not just my posts but the fighthype article as well. Neither states anything as official. Your kind state confdently certain numbers with nothing to back it up. See the difference..?

Comment

• schafer still tryin to figure out how to inflate sales with movie tickets and bar tabs

Comment

• Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
                  Any site that shows both sides of both fighters is good for me. But if you start to show all-Pac or all-Floyd news site like fighthype, I have to admit that I am always skeptical on them. Even some regular posters of fighthype has the same comments about Ben Thompson.
                  Theres tons of sites you can read negative floyd stuff, youre saying fighthype should post the redundant stuff you can read anywhere as well as what theyve found through their own research? The stuff that paints a much different picture.

Think about it, big media outlets got the finger from floyd when he anounced fighthype as his go to site for exclusives. Surely you can see how that would influence not so neutral reporting...

They post alot more than just floyd, and even pac. I wont debate that theyre pro floyd, but i personally find that to be refreshing. Its a rare breed, and as long as theyre not lying i see no harm.

i can understand people choosing not to frequent fighthype, doesnt bother me at all. What bothers me is the hate and bs people always have toward ben thompson cause he doesnt hate on floyd all day. Calling it floydhype regardless of the topic etc.

You definitely dont go in that group, and to be honest i dont completely disagree with your point. I can see where youre coming from. Small difference of opinion for me being a floyd fan is all.

Whats your recommended news site?

Comment

Go back and read fanboy. Not just my posts but the fighthype article as well. Neither states anything as official. Your kind state confdently certain numbers with nothing to back it up. See the difference..?
                    What exactly is, "my kind"?

I personally don't care about PPV numbers, I just find it extremely funny how quick you clowns are to jump on any news about 1 milly plus, but yet, we're going on 3 weeks after the fight,

and still no numbers.

"Floyds a cash cow, hes the PPV king!"

Dude is not a De La Hoya.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      schafer still tryin to figure out how to inflate sales with movie tickets and bar tabs
                      exactly, and I wonder why they have never released the ticket sales from the Movie theaters? perhaps this is because each ticket counts as one PPV sale

Comment

Working...
                      X