1.3 million ppv buys for Floyd vs Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    you need to be told youre an idiot?
    Your selective reading is impressive, i would guess that helps a lot if you wanna be a pac fan...

Comment

• PPV sold 750k

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        Any of you little balls of hate care to tell us a few things that fighthype has lied about?

Anything at all... Ill wait.
        Fighthype is technically not lying, IMO. Its about their deliberate patching of information to make Floyd look good is the one that annoys me in that website.

Just take a look at most of the info that they are posting about pacquiao, they are all those dumb interviews of people who are against him. I find nothing wrong with that if they too post all the negative interviews about Floyd to level the playing field.

They can always prove that a black horse is actually white, but at the end of the day it is still black.

Comment

• Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
          Fighthype is technically not lying, IMO. Its about their deliberate patching of information to make Floyd look good is the one that annoys me in that website.

Just take a look at most of the info that they are posting about pacquiao, they are all those dumb interviews of people who are against him. I find nothing wrong with that if they too post all the negative interviews about Floyd to level the playing field.

They can always prove that a black horse is actually white, but at the end of the day it is still black.
          Who do you consider to be a quality neutral news outlet then?

That could be said about pretty much any media outlet.

He cant control what pacs people say either...

Comment

• Maybe youre just so used to always seeing Floyd painted in a negative light that the truth is just too hard to believe..?

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
              PPV sold 750k
              i heard only 200k

Comment

• Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                i heard only 200k
                I heard that too, saw it on boxing scene today

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  Maybe youre just so used to always seeing Floyd painted in a negative light that the truth is just too hard to believe..?

So whats the official number of PPVs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Comedian is shook man. The longer this goes on the more poop in his pants pile up. And I ain't even got a prob with comedian but thats what he gets

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post

So whats the official number of PPVs?
                      Why you asking me? Its your pals that claim to know, not me...

Comment

Working...
                      X