Dmitry Pirog vs. Gennady Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    the little bum quits on the stool

fight ishe smiith so that you can be exposed pirog..........
    He isn't ranked in the top 20

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      the guy who boxed Pawel Wolaks ears off............
      Again.....who?!???

Comment

• Pirog has looked better, but the ring was so slippery that I think it must have been pretty tough to move in there. Massive respect to Martirosyan though, he took a real beating and was constantly trying to take the fight to Pirog. That ISNT a bum fighting there, he deserves far greater respect than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Pirog has looked better, but the ring was so slippery that I think it must have been pretty tough to move in there. Massive respect to Martirosyan though, he took a real beating and was constantly trying to take the fight to Pirog. That ISNT a bum fighting there, he deserves far greater respect than that.
          Martirosyan is definitely not a bum.

The people who call him a bum are idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by sako5 View Post
            Yeah man ! 10th round was incredible. Gennady has lion balls.

Get the **** out of this thread FFS.
            Like the commentator said, if only he had fought like that early on. He was looking to take Pirog's head off. Unfortunately that style of fighting is pretty easily neutralized by a skilled and slick boxer like Pirog. Martirosyan should have concentrated on the body from the very beginning, Pirog's head was often hard to find.

Comment

• Pirog's skin peeled off. Rumors are true. He is a robot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Martirosyan is definitely not a bum.

The people who call him a bum are idiots.
                And the people who try to make him sound like a credible opponent for Pirog are even bigger idiots.

Comment

• Great fight, Pirog looked great and Martirosyan is a tought mutha fuga.

Ps, get the **** outa here if you think Martirosyan is a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Pirog has looked better, but the ring was so slippery that I think it must have been pretty tough to move in there. Massive respect to Martirosyan though, he took a real beating and was constantly trying to take the fight to Pirog. That ISNT a bum fighting there, he deserves far greater respect than that.
                    Yeah and we all respect him except that f4g american**** who's too busy sucking Ishe Smiths d1ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      And the people who try to make him sound like a credible opponent for Pirog are even bigger idiots.
                      Martirosyan falls somewhere in the middle. Not a bum by any means, but also too small and too limited in the skills department to answer Pirog. He's strong, but his punch could hardly wobble the much larger Pirog.

I'd definitely like Gennady to move to 154 or even lower. Though I'm not sure if his figure would allow that. He's extremely stocky and has so much built up muscle it may be difficult to shed the kilos.

Comment

Working...
                      X