Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more boxing knowledge and insight, Bert Sugar or a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    But you would listen to a *****.
    so if a "*****" is correct in something he says, you don't care because hes a .... *****?

Try to value each statement based on it's validity. Not based on who delivers it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      so if a "*****" is correct in something he says, you don't care because hes a .... *****?

Try to value each statement based on it's validity. Not based on who delivers it.
      I havent heard a ***** say anything correct. *****'s, *******s, klitschkoks or fanboys of any persuasion on the whole dont make correct statements. That is just the nature of these things, no getting away from it.

Could you name some of these 'knowledgeable(lol)' *****'s of which you speak?

Comment

Who's sucking Berts dick? The guy talks a lot of ****, but you seriously think the likes of Gino ros, yesir, imhotep have more knowledge and insight? You're a ****ing tool if you do!
        You are the one putting Burt on a pedestal. If I would have just been betting following Sugar's advice I would not be where I am at currently (I would be in the red) so please spare me that he can not be surpassed by anyone who pays attention to the sport

I told you I don't care what anyone says I don't listen to anyone about boxing really because that is how I follow the sport.

If you want to see a fucking tool look in the mirror, you rely on others to tell you how to think~ like Burt Randolph Sugar keep making sucker bets~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          You are the one putting Burt on a pedestal. If I would have just been betting following Sugar's advice I would not be where I am at currently (I would be in the red) so please spare me that he can not be surpassed by anyone who pays attention to the sport

I told you I don't care what anyone says I don't listen to anyone about boxing really because that is how I follow the sport.

If you want to see a fucking tool look in the mirror, you rely on others to tell you how to think~ like Burt Randolph Sugar keep making sucker bets~
          Yeh, I put Burt on a pedestal by saying I dont agree with a lot of the things he says and he talks a lot of ****.

Comment

I havent heard a ***** say anything correct. *****'s, *******s, klitschkoks or fanboys of any persuasion on the whole dont make correct statements. That is just the nature of these things, no getting away from it.

Could you name some of these 'knowledgeable(lol)' *****'s of which you speak?
            I don't know because i honestly don't know who the *****s are except for yesir, gino ros and a couple more. I tend to stay away from the pac vs. Floyd discussions because they are infected with aids.

I could mention floydfans whos opinion i respect more than bert sugars, and whom i would bet money on is more intelligent than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
                Ahh the old ***** standard of the unfunny gif. Arent you supposed to post an unfunny 'you mad' pic first though?

Comment

Yeh, I put Burt on a pedestal by saying I dont agree with a lot of the things he says and he talks a lot of ****.
                  So don't bring him up as some word on boxing, at least if you are talking current boxing.

Past or relating current events to past fights I can deal with Sugar and he knows that.

Use him in the proper context and you are fine but use him like this you are dead wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    Bert Sugar is just a stupid old man. His opinions are worthless.

I have more respect for some of the Mayweather fans (not the Floyd nuthuggers like Larry X, but the intelligent Mayweather fans like Abosworth and ThePhantom5 ).
                    Thats cool, at least you can distinguish between them. I am talking about the prroper *****'s, the likes of yesir,sugersean15,imhotep,jakutindi wanka, gino ros etc. The dumbass racist ******s amongst the floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      bert sugar knows a lot about the sport but that doesn't mean hes smart, logical or even unbiased.

Hes had so many questionable opinions and statements during the years, it would take a full thread just to start going through them.

Lets start with;

Shane Mosley has an excellent jab.

Thoughts?
                      Was that not after the Margarito fight in which he set everything up with a strong stiff jab....?

You know f all, go back to watching floyd and 50 cent eating rice

Comment

Working...
                      X