Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Morales, Bradley and McCloskey - I’m Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
    He sucks, what do you expect?
    He has the attitude of a warrior! More fighters should take a leaf out of his book

Comment

Paul McCloskey? LMFAO. That Irish prick is annoying as anything and will be lucky in getting another title shot so soon. He clearly lost against Prescott and it was an obvious home town victory. He was getting rocked a few times in the fight and clearly Maidana would mop the floor with this guy.

The LWW division is looking pretty weak at the moment. Khan is easily head and shoulder above the rest while Bradley is taking a long vacation to so that his huge fan base can appreciate his headbutts a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatfarm1980 View Post
        He has the attitude of a warrior! More fighters should take a leaf out of his book
        Warriors know how to finish wounded dogs. Maidana struck out against Khan. I am a bigger warrior than Maidana. Want me to prove it? Send me the plane tickets, I will whoop your butt anywhere on planet Earth.

Comment

Maidana ducked Bradley three times, and even pulled out of a fight against him.

Now that Bradley is moving to TR he is mentioning his name? ***ing pathetic.

Maidana is the worst cherry picker in the game.

Comment

WAR MAIDANA.Some good fights coming up at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post

Maidana fought Khan.Bradley didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post

World life son world life.

Comment

Marcos already ducked out of a Bradley fight a few times. Not sure why I'd believe he would actually take a fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Marcos already ducked out of a Bradley fight a few times. Not sure why I'd believe he would actually take a fight now.
                    Its because Bradley is moving to Top Rank, and Maidana is Golden Boy. Therefore, Maidana knows that fight is 100% IMPOSSIBLE. Notice how Maidana ducked Bradley multiple times, and NEVER EVER mentioned his name. He mentioned Khan a whole lot, but NEVER Bradley.

And I went to Umich, I love Ann Arbor, miss that place dearly.

Comment

Maidana kills them all, but id be happy with all of them except mcclokey, also matthysse or soto would be good

Comment

Working...
                      X