Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mannys right hand, terrifies Floyd, it has him shaking in his high heels.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mannys right hand, terrifies Floyd, it has him shaking in his high heels.

As you watch the punches landed on Floyd during the Corley and Judah fights, you see both times, he was stunned by right hands. The great thing for Floyd, is that neither Corley or Judah have the tools to be able to finish of such a talented fighter.

However, since the development of Mannys right hand, he has been putting a beating on his opponents. In each fight that Manny produced a knockdown against Cotto, Shane and Hatton,

it was the right hand that started it all. The right hook followed by a quick left. Floyds defense is highly susceptible to such a combo. Never, has he faced a fighter with such qualifications, speed, power and delivery in both hands and its making him crazy knowing that Manny can destroy his career of making money with fights against old men and inexperienced quitters.

Beware of the suckerpunch.....

Comment

Floyd is scared of Pacquiao, plain and simple

Comment

*****S: He's not scared! He'll beat him easily!

TAKE THE TEST!

Comment

You mean thise half ass jabs & right hook you can see from a mile off? lol, please, Pacquiao's left hand is what might cause him problems but even then he starts of with the ****ty right hand, Mayweather will just back up after Poochiao's first right hand & the straight left will hit air.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            You mean thise half ass jabs & right hook you can see from a mile off? lol, please, Pacquiao's left hand is what might cause him problems but even then he starts of with the ****ty right hand, Mayweather will just back up after Poochiao's first right hand & the straight left will hit air.
            And yet, rights hands from much inferior fighters had Floyd stunned, and knocked on the ground. lol

Its funny though, those right hooks "you can see from a mile off",

is what started the damage against Hatton, Cotto and Mosley.

You should be a professional boxer since you can deflect those so easily.

Comment

Ricky Hatton & Cotto are come forward fighters, so the right hand would've have been dangrous, shieeet any punch would dangerous against them, Mosley is old, i can even remember him ducking a lot of Poochiao's right hooks though tbf.

Money May backs up, like how Mosley was doing (sucessful at some points making Poochao miss) but Floyd does it better & counters sharp, Poochiao's right hand won't be a factor after 4 rounds against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                Ricky Hatton & Cotto are come forward fighters, so the right hand would've have been dangrous, shieeet any punch would dangerous against them, Mosley is old, i can even remember him ducking a lot of Poochiao's right hooks though tbf.

Money May backs up, like how Mosley was doing (sucessful at some points making Poochao miss) but Floyd does it better & counters sharp, Poochiao's right hand won't be a factor after 4 rounds against Mayweather.
                Uh, Floyd stans have been bragging about the way Floyd has come forward against Mosley and Ortiz.

So, what fights were you watching?

Comment

Floyd comes forward against oppenents he can come forward to, he won't do that against Poochiao, he's not going to walk in to Poochiao's game plan, he's too smart for that, you'll see him being offensive when throwing AT TIMES but when he's not, he'll be illusive on the ropes or circling the ring catching Poochiao off balance with the straighr right when he's charging at Floyd.

Comment

you know emmmm me very no like needle aammmm eeeee you know eeemmm me fight morales eeemmmm my shoes very small eeemmmm aaaaa blood test make weak eemmmmmm file law suit help avoid fight eemmmm aaaaaaaa me ask for 10 million dollars eemmmmm aaaa me need money for gamble and ********** emmm aaaaaaaaa me very humble guy aaaaa me only have 300 pictures of myself in living room aammm eeeeeee buboy very attractive man eeeeeee me very smart fighter me fight leftovers emmmmmmm me go sing song now aaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                    X