Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.....props for the video!!!!....awesome........will be a sad day when the best fighter of this era retires........Still the face of boxing Manny......great video......

Comment

Love the Pacman.

A lot of posters on here think I hate him because I think Floyd will probably UD him, but it's whatever. The Hatton knockout, wars with Marquez and Morales, and domination of Oscar, Cotto, and Margs will be on highlight reels for years to come.

In 10 years no one will really give much of a **** about his personality, Top Rank, Bob Arum, Koncz, money issues, or any of the bull**** that surrounds him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          The Guitar :wank:

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post

thanks for sharing the videos

Comment

Manny is totally not the face of boxing!

Comment

nice vid..........FOTD.......

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPuncher View Post
                Pacquiao/JMM fight doesn't need hyping for sure it will sell more than May/Ortiz fight.
                I am sure PAC/JMM dont need hyping, as their fights speak for themselves, not sure if it outsell May/Ortiz but we have to remember that PAC/JMM Holds the record for most buys under lighweight @400km when they were not yet as famous as today ....

Comment

"I'm really happy that I'm alive to watch the whole arc of Manny Pacquiao. We're watching history, but we're also watching somebody who really, really has this beautiful respect for the sweet science" - Ron Perlman

That about says it all right there. The ultimate respect, "I'm really happy that I'm alive to watch"

Comment

Greatest Pacquiao highlight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPuncher View Post
                      Thanks Manny Pacquiao for giving us many unforgettable fights. We know you want to retire but give us a few more exciting bouts before you finally hang up the gloves. You have done more than enough to please your fans as well as your haters.

This thread is just a small token of our appreciation of what you have done to the sport. Again thank you.

great vid my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X