No announcement yet.

DRUG TEST'S:Floyd mayeather and victor ortiz tests come back clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    You can cut the emotion that came from this post with a knife...
    you a emo or something

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post

Thats that then, I guess.

Comment

TS trying very hard to twist his OP thinking he had breaking news to praise the sucker puncher. At the end he realized that it's a common knowledge that NASC does the drug test protocol to all professional fighters. TS should just admit that he is dumb and admit that his bumsniffing thread is a total failure.
        Last edited by Kuyukut; 09-23-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Here it is folks!!!

This is what we call a White Flag!...

It's been awhile since I seen a Floyd fan fall face first (granted trolls will be trolls)...

Comment

haters keep hating

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPuncher View Post
              TS trying very hard to twist his OP thinking he had breaking news to praise the sucker puncher. At the end he realized that it's a common knowledge that NASC does the drug test protocol to all professional fighters. TS should just admit that he is dumb and admit that he's bumsniffing thread is a total failure.
              Pretty much...

Yet, the TS thinks he is "owning posters" and asking "who's next"....

What you said at the end of your first post was stupid (TS). It wasn't witty, tricky, or a sneaky attempt of word play. It was just lame, and a huge ***** act.

Anyway, this has been to much time spent on a self proclaimed somebody on a website.

Have a blessed day!
              Last edited by HandSpeed303; 09-23-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

TS is either a dumbass or a troll or both.

Comment

what can i say i'm just one smart mothafuka lol i pissed you all off hahaha btw shame on you larryx i thought you would have know better
                  :crybaby:

HAHAHA This juvenile delinquent probably thought his comrades will back him up!

:LOL:

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
                    :crybaby:

HAHAHA This juvenile delinquent probably thought his comrades will back him up!

:LOL:
                    i don't need people to back me up because i can do it my self you mad

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                      Pretty much...

Yet, the TS thinks he is "owning posters" and asking "who's next"....

What you said at the end of your first post was stupid (TS). It wasn't witty, tricky, or a sneaky attempt of word play. It was just lame, and a huge ***** act.

Anyway, this has been to much time spent on a self proclaimed somebody on a website.

Have a blessed day!
                      This is the same moron that posted his own appreciation thread in the lounge. ahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X