No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Suffers Cut, Froch Showdown To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward Suffers Cut, Froch Showdown To Be Postponed

Carl Froch's World Super Six showdown with Andre Ward has been postponed after the American boxer was injured in sparring.

[Click Here To Read More]

for god's sake!

let's hope it's not too serious and the fight takes place early/mid-November..

This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most..

WAR FROCH!

Comment

WTF!!!!

Comment

**** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

aint this some ho ****? Ward got the easiest path in the super six, fought all his fights at home and now he pulls out over alil cut in sparring while hes working with Conte?

**** that, because Froch fought the better opposition, at their home venues and doesnt associate himself with ped manufacturers, he should be crowned winner by default

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
            for god's sake!

let's hope it's not too serious and the fight takes place early/mid-November..

This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most..

WAR FROCH!
            Two weeks later? No way. He needed stitches.

He is breaking camp. They need to re-configure. My guess? December/January.

Comment

SMH.. what a letdown.

Comment

This is why I'm not excited about Golden Boy's welterweight tourney.

I feel like this SuperSix started during the Reagan Administration.

Comment

oh my god. . . come on pull a katsidis and just fight through it! I HATE when this happens. . . I guess it's just the nature of the beast, though. . . my beloved beast that is PUGILISM!!!

DAMN sorry my fellow colleagues - I think I jinxed it by starting a thread about what Froch should do post ward fight. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    This is why I'm not excited about Golden Boy's welterweight tourney.

I feel like this SuperSix started during the Reagan Administration.
                    but the WW tourney, like the BW tourney, is going to be single elimination. . . that way it's not bad. . . you lose, you're out. . . and if it's only 4 dudes, it's basically not a tourney at all - more like a "box-off". . . I think a 6 man, single elimination tourney is MONEY. . .

Comment

Working...
                    X