Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should manny have been deducted a point for the 2 hand punch against clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why did the ref warn Manny about it?

Comment

Can someone explain reasonably why double slaps and various other punches are illegal (backfists, palm strikes)?

Comment

well if it's illegal, then please point where in the rule book it says so.. i mean, *****s really are the masters in insinuating anything without evidence.. so any evidence where it says its illegal would be nice for a change..

Comment

Originally posted by str8ryte
          Peter was deducted a point when he did that bull**** to toney.

*but that was more on the sides and back of the head...

Nah, don't think he should've got deducted anything, one, it didn't really get passed Josh's guard anyway and 2, it was gay.
          he got the point deduction because he did it after the ref called break

Comment

man, the double punch should be legal. Honestly I don't see why not. Augustus did it the best by the way. It's not like it's really effective either

but seriously I saw pac doing it in sparring before the fight. he did it just fuucking around against clottey to get around that turtle guard of his. more of playing around than anything

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              the referee wouldn't have made it outta the stadium alive. they'd pigstick his ass with filipino flags.
              i think u got filipino people mixed up with blacks. if that was to happen filipino people are quiet and humble so they would probably just cry LOL..

Comment

pac did that for laugh and giggles.. why is there a thread about it as if u really have no clue why he did it?

Comment

Nah. That was funny as hell. Clottey didnt want to fight so Pac said "let me mess with him"

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    why did he do this???what was the reason?
                    He got it from his childhood hero, Fernando Poe Jr.

It did no damage and he got a warning... so what's the issue?

Comment

I don't know if it's legal or not but it should be.

Two punches together like that will never cause damage, silly rule if it illegal.

Comment

Working...
                      X