Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney is a motha****ing fool for that one lol. Public perception does have that tiny island being known as quitters. Can't fault him for that one. I bet there's MAD feelings caught in this thread

Comment

• What history did we steal? What did you accomplish without the help of the western world?

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        black people only created aids puto
        Actually whites invented Aids.And if it wasn`t for the Africans you border hoppers would not have any Advance civilization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
          Of-course they are invaders they are not indigenous to Africa,They came from western Asia now known as the middle-east and some of them mixed with the Africans.

All that **** about them being indigenous to Africa is something that whites and Arabs made up so they could take credit for advance African civilizations like Egypt,Ethiopia etc.
          Those "invaders" created the only worthwhile civilizations in Africa. I guess if you count SLAVE labor, blacks "built" the pyramids while the arabs sat in the shade being fed grapes and giving out instructions.

Without arab or greek influence, this is what Africa amounts to

Comment

• I wonder if the news ever got to Toney, about Floyd dissing him for using Steroids while he was with Freddie Roach.

I guess the little ****** Sechback didn't bother asking him about it, even though he is the reason Floyd said that in the first place.

Comment

• James Toney telling it like it is. Lol... Everyone knows that KNEE****s are quitters and cheaters. Ask Luis Resto and Cheato Trinidad.

Its no surprise... Hate it or love it, but Blacks and Mexicans run the show... Including 2 Pinoys.

Only if Pavlik came back...

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Those "invaders" created the only worthwhile civilizations in Africa. I guess if you count SLAVE labor, blacks "built" the pyramids while the arabs sat in the shade being fed grapes and giving out instructions.

Now that the Dutch are leaving... South Africa is becoming a cess pool again. Rapes... murders etc.

Whitey makes a great overseer. You will miss him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
                  James Toney telling it like it is. Lol... Everyone knows that KNEE****s are quitters and cheaters. Ask Luis Resto and Cheato Trinidad.

Its no surprise... Hate it or love it, but Blacks and Mexicans run the show... Including 2 Pinoys.

Bwah... troll bait will not be tolerated.

2 piece special comin your way too. Bap! Bap !

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post

The truth might set them free...

Comment

• Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
                      James Toney telling it like it is. Lol... Everyone knows that KNEE****s are quitters and cheaters. Ask Luis Resto and Cheato Trinidad.

Don't forget b!tch diving out of the ring Cintron, and now Miguelita, a Puerto Rican champion who asks for a catch-weight at the weight his champion at.
                      That's Puerto Rican boxing lol.....

Comment

Working...
                      X