Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
      2 PRs.

Mexico is still p4p Quitting capital of the world. You guys make blacks look brave. Sucker punchers and all.

Victor got punched in the mouth not once... but twice. HOW low an IQ does a man have to have to not register the 1st punch to the mouth? What happens in the small indian mind???

Err.... I kinda feel something on my mouth... um... like leatherish...um... oh well man... like whatever...like it happens man... so yeah....

~Ortease.
      who was been winning the big pr vs mex fights recently

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
        lol why you mad dog?? Toney knows where he comes from... I know that for a fact......

Igbo people of west africa, and prior to that the hebrews you read about in the bible... The worlds best kept secret...

Elie seckbach will never ask him taht though i guarantee you that.

but james, floyd , and judah know for a fact as well as ward...

notice i didnt say converts....

And come on dont play the flag game, when you know what happened in the transatlantic slave trade... Go get a book called hebrewisms in west africa. Take a look at it you might learn something, because the aztecs were not speaking spanish either son....

He was actually giving the mexican fighters props because they are good fighters.

The most oppressed make the best fighters....
        Ahahaha so because a pissed off man dressed in a robe said some bullshet about a fictional past while using a bullhorn, you ACCEPT this as fact?

Where is Toney's flag?

Is it Uganda?

Toney talkin sht about flags when you have none. Stripped... raped... left pissed off for centuries... owned.

Comment

Let me teach you a bit of history, I live in Texas my family were the original settlers from the Canary islands that belong to Spain. My family were given hundreds of acres from the Spanish government when Texas was spanish texas.
          We have been living in Texas for the longest. Reseach it, we never crossed no desert, we own the desert.

?

You do know Chavez invented the low blow right?

You do know Vargas was high on roids right?

You do know Margarito used plaster wraps right?

Etc etc

Now... wanna talk about that headbutt?

You have to be a bitter step child of America to try and spin the BS like Cotto hit Zab low on purpose. NONE of this will get you a green card. YOU will still have to cross the desert and risk death. PRs can fly Delta 3 hours. If you are trying to get daddy America to like you more... you are going about it in the wrong way. YOU will never compete with Ricans because WE don't acknowledge you as people to begin with. You are landscapers and odd-job people. Dollar-mules.

Fck outta here. THERE is NO rivalry in REAL life. We don't see you unless we are ordering a an egg sandwich and 2 coffees.

You must not understand the ego of a Rican. You don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
            who was been winning the big pr vs mex fights recently
            I know JuanMa decapitatd De leon...

I know Margarito needed plaster to compete with Cotto...

Tito beat the SHT out of Steroids Vargas...

What are you talkin about?

Segura vs Little Ivan?? Sht... at least we try again.

JuanMa? He got caught sleepin on Steroids *Salido.

You talkin too fast now. Dec 3rd will answer your question.

Comment

Look a this dude, a puerto rican thinks he has more rights than a black man from grand rapids Michigan..

Some of these puerto rican act like brats.

Ahahaha so because a pissed off man dressed in a robe said some bullshet about a fictional past while using a bullhorn, you ACCEPT this as fact?

Where is Toney's flag?

Is it Uganda?

Toney talkin sht about flags when you have none. Stripped... raped... left pissed off for centuries... owned.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                Let me teach you a bit of history, I live in Texas my family were the original settlers from the Canary islands that belong to Spain. My family were given hundreds of acres from the Spanish government when Texas was spanish texas.
                We have been living in Texas for the longest. Reseach it, we never crossed no desert, we own the desert.
                So you are NOT NATIVE. You have nothing to say about "Mexicans" as the WORLD knows them. Don't be a little hybrid btch tryin to act like you are 100% native son. This does not apply to you. Sit your canary-beaked ass down.

I know you feel superior to the native people and hence feel as though you will speak for them.. but that too is the CLASSIC example of those who deem themselves superior to the lowly native. When we debate Spain and the moors then you can talk sht. Sit down.

Comment

do they not teach you to read monkey in that zoo i said recently btw tito the guy who couldnt do **** against a drag queen until said dragqueen gave up is that the guy you talking about

Comment

When has a rican ever beaten

Juan manuel marquez?

Erik morales?

marco barrera?

ricardo lopez?

jc chavez?

salvador sanchez?

How can you say you are better than the Mexican when you have never even beaten their best fighters??

Don't be silly man.

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
                      do they not teach you to read monkey in that zoo i said recently btw tito the guy who couldnt do **** against a drag queen until said dragqueen gave up is that the guy you talking about
                      Oh you mean quitting in the ring but trying to pass it off as a fight? You mean oscar right?

"I felt his power and did not want to feel it again!" ~Oscar

Quoted.... like a real btch.

Peasants need steroids to beat Juanma... or 2 divisions up to beat little Ivan.

Comment

Working...
                      X