No announcement yet.

James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I don't see the sense in bumping this tread. Fighters from every nationality will quit. Soto quit last night.
    This thread is regarding Ortiz and Ortiz's promoting himself as a bada$$ Mexican, and considering last night, I feel this thread is very relevant. I however, denounce Toney's Rican remarks, but not Toney's remarks regarding Ortiz's claim of being a Macho Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I don't see the sense in bumping this tread. Fighters from every nationality will quit. Soto quit last night.
      when did this happen, He got up beat the count and his corner stopped it. if he really wanted to quit he would of never got up you dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        This thread is regarding Ortiz and Ortiz's promoting himself as a bada$$ Mexican, and considering last night, I feel this thread is very relevant. I however, denounce Toney's Rican remarks, but not Toney's remarks regarding Ortiz's claim of being a Macho Mexican.
        Ortiz is as mexican as half the people on this site. He is american. fck that puto only american born fighter who is considered mexican is margs

Comment

• Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
          i always thought james toney had a 6 point star on his trunks was cuz he was a crip
          Disciples I thought. Not the bible I know that

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            No fighter in Mexican history can compete with Tito. The closest was Oscar and he admitted to having felt Tito's power and wanting NONE of it. The Marathon man is what he became.

Camacho? Already done when he fought Chavez... Please.

Gomez? Admitted as did those who knew him... he trained lightly and tool Sanchez VERY lightly. Rematch never happened because Sanchez drank a beer and tried to fight a tree. Maybe this was his way of ducking Gomez. It worked.

So really... we are left with what?

Margarito's * win (plaster)

If Mexicans are so superior...why does Gomez have 20 plus Mexican sons on his record?? Why did Camacho wreck Lopez?

Keep it in perspective kids. I know you're hungry... and need a hero. Always keep it in perspective. We have a fight on Dec 3. Let's see how it plays out.
            I'll end this right now. Neutral party. Ricans are good but mexican boxing is legendary. Fact, get over it

Comment

• Ortiz should've taken a knee before quitting to be officially baptized as a porto rican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post

fuck outta here with this Afro Centric bullshit man, the Ancient Egyptians were NOT sub-saharan African, neither were the ***s.
                The original physical identity of the Semitic people commonly known as ***s is debatable and quite frankly irrelevant to me. The argument of the original ***s being black or white is a distraction tactic to divert the minds of many away from the fact of how so many have come to accept Judaism as historical fact even though there is no evidence in the form of documented dates as a point of reference when certain events occurred nor is there any physical evidence in the form of human remains or human artifacts to suggest anything written in the Old Testament of the Bible ever existed. For example none of the remains of the patriarchs of the Bible have ever been found. The Arc of the Covenant has never been found. Archaeologists, historians or scientists have found no evidence to suggest that a massive human exodus out of Egypt ever occurred much less the enslavement of ***s by the ancient Egyptians or the parting of the Red Sea. I could go on. The mythologies of certain people are more or less considered dead religions or are esoteric. Of the living religions all are considered mythology at best and evil at worst by the Judaic-********* community. This is the height of hypocrisy considering the same could be said by of Judaism. The most amazing thing about this is ***s themselves don't try to force others to honor their faith as fact. They are quite content with being to themselves are standing behind their culture by themselves on that issue. It is many Non-***ish people that have fervently championed the cause of proving ***ish faith not only as historical fact but applicable to all humans. Therefore for myself it really doesn't matter what the original ***s looked like. More importantly is my ancestors did not share their culture or beliefs. Therefore culturally, spiritually and traditional I share no commonality with ***ish people and could care less if they were black or white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  The original physical identity of the Semitic people commonly known as ***s is debatable and quite frankly irrelevant to me. The argument of the original ***s being black or white is a distraction tactic to divert the minds of many away from the fact of how so many have come to accept Judaism as historical fact even though there is no evidence in the form of documented dates as a point of reference when certain events occurred nor is there any physical evidence in the form of human remains or human artifacts to suggest anything written in the Old Testament of the Bible ever existed. For example none of the remains of the patriarchs of the Bible have ever been found. The Arc of the Covenant has never been found. Archaeologists, historians or scientists have found no evidence to suggest that a massive human exodus out of Egypt ever occurred much less the enslavement of ***s by the ancient Egyptians or the parting of the Red Sea. I could go on. The mythologies of certain people are more or less considered dead religions or are esoteric. Of the living religions all are considered mythology at best and evil at worst by the Judaic-********* community. This is the height of hypocrisy considering the same could be said by of Judaism. The most amazing thing about this is ***s themselves don't try to force others to honor their faith as fact. They are quite content with being to themselves are standing behind their culture by themselves on that issue. It is many Non-***ish people that have fervently championed the cause of proving ***ish faith not only as historical fact but applicable to all humans. Therefore for myself it really doesn't matter what the original ***s looked like. More importantly is my ancestors did not share their culture or beliefs. Therefore culturally, spiritually and traditional I share no commonality with ***ish people and could care less if they were black or white.
                  This made no sense to me, but it sure sounded good reading it in my head. Felt smart reading this in my head

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    yeah man, these afro centric idiots have no respect for other peoples accomplishments, last year they had an exhibit in Los Angeles where they had brought Olmec Artifacts (mexicos first civilization) from mexico and these blacks came in there disrespecting with this Afro Centric nonsense "Blacks were the first people in mexico" etc etc

heres a picture of one idiot.

Yeah but ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                      It aint that essay,blacks are just recovering our stolen history,Whites and other races have stolen our history and claimed it for themselves.Whites claimed that they built the civilization in Egypt,Ethiopia,Sumeria,Greek,Rome etc etc.and that is all bull*****.

Arabs claim they built Egypt

Mexicans claim that they started hiphop and that blacks stole it from them.

Puerto Ricans claim that they contributed in the creation of HipHop and that blacks are not giving them any credit.

all that ***** is bullsquat.We as black folks are sick and tired of other groups stealing our creations.Every-time people try to debate me and say oh Afrocentrics trying to steal other cultures and claim it as their own i always destroy them in a debate.

Ya`ll want to debate, i`m ready to open up a can of verbal ass wippings.
                      That's cuz you're a weird *** who dedicates life to knowing about 1 topic that you intensely accept as fact and no one else cares about. Dudes trying to talk about last nights game and you try to jump down their throat with the history of the universe. STFU!

Comment

Working...
                      X