Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER WARNED ORTIZ THAT HE MIGHT GET KO'D IN THE 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that in the 25yrs of me watching boxing, I've never seen someone so happy to lose.

Comment

IT was HIS biggest payday

WIN OR LOSE VICTORIA HAD OPTIONS,,,, He had the rematch with madiana at 140 he had the berto rematch at 147,,,,, he coulda fought peterson and try 2 get revenge (victor got robbed in that fight)

and he was COMIN OFF HIS BIGGEST PAY-DAY,,,,,, you can knock me on my buttox for a large amount of $$$$

Comment

And the conspiracy continues... Great.

Comment

did ortiz have options after fight??? win or lose he had options

Comment

im stickin with my other post WIN OR LOSE VICTOR HAD OTHER OPTIONS,,, THIS ALSO WAS HIS BIGGEST PAYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              he warned him during the face off on hbo

you could be down in the 4th round or it might not make it to the 4th round

hmmm

Yes, Floyd knew that Ortiz would headbutt him then Floyd would accept that naive Ortiz to hug him then SUCKER PUNCH him ...

Pure genius - Floyd fan!

Comment

Why did you bump this

Comment

Floyd also told Ortiz in the Faceoff with Max Kellerman. "If you make ANY mistakes you're gonna have to pay!"

Ortiz didn't listen and made several....and he paid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    lol Mayweather was never going to score a fair KO or even knock-down in 4 rounds, if anything it was Ortiz's best round of the fight and he was getting stronger.
                    IDK how a fighter can be getting stronger and have his best round and then resort to the most blatantly intentional headbutt I have ever seen. Ortiz's connect percentage showed how the fight would have gone all the way through. I bet if Floyd sucker punched Mosley in the 2nd round and knocked him out after he got hit, people woulda said Mosley would have knocked him out if it wasn't for a sucker punch. But we all saw what happened after the big right hands, Floyd shut Mosley out. Ortiz didn't land anything like Mosley did, and it was Floyd who was landing at will and was gonna get stronger as the fight went on. That's why Ortiz did what he did.

Comment

cause im answerin YOUR question,,,

you sadi why was he so happy after he lost????? it doesnt take common sense now cmon,,,,

#1 His Bigest PayDay (even if floyd payed him off STILL his biggest payday)
                      #2 He knew WIN or LOSE he has other options,,, HENCE why he's still fighting today
                      #3 He's an Exciting fighter WHOM id pay $$$$ too see,,,
                      #4 WIN or LOSE against berto,,, he still has the madiana rematch he can rematch peterson the list goes on an an

Comment

Working...
                      X