• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Rios fan now. Good stuff.

War Mayweather & Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      from all the articles and tweets it appears that 96% of boxers agree with what floyd did... 30% of that 96% agree that is was legal but not sportsmanlike... 4% didnt agree....
      hahahha nice statistics.........did you know that 78.4% of all statistics are bull**** 99.9% of the time???

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        hahahha nice statistics.........did you know that 78.4% of all statistics are bull**** 99.9% of the time???
        It's 78.3%!

Comment

Rios is a cool ass dude. . . true mexicano! or just a true warrior/real ass dude in general. . . haha i forgive him for making fun of "white man" surfing **** hahaha. . .

i can't wait to see him back in the ring. . . he is part of the future of boxing. . . KEEP DOING WORK DOT COM!! WAAARRRR R-R-R-RIIOOSSSSS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            If Rios can carry his weight up to 147 and still be effective. He beats Ortiz, no question about it.
            Agree, he's the better fighter in my opinion.

Comment

I'd like to see BR go to 140 and take out Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                I'd like to see BR go to 140 and take out Khan...

Thats more like it because a jump to welter would be a bit much for Brandon.

Comment

Bam Bam is the man, I love that kid. He says it like it is and fights like a madman, him and Chino are pure badasses. Ortiz wanted a way out of that fight with Floyd, he was overmatched and outskilled. Just like Floyd said, its real easy to say you are gonna whip Floyd until you are in the ring with him, people just don't understand. Ortiz would probably beat almost anyone at 140-147 but def not Floyd.

Comment

rios is bad ass..he needs to move up to 140 and take names while his chin still can take big shots

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      Is anyone else tired of hearing different "takes" on the Mayweather vs. Ortiz fight?
                      I completely agree with you!

Btw, I'm curious: What's your take on the Floyd-Ortiz fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X