Pacquiao On Mayweather: “I Don’t Need Him”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao On Mayweather: “I Don’t Need Him”

http://www.steverattlemma.com/2011/0...-him%E2%80%9D/

Filipino boxing icon Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao is already satisfied with what he has achieved inside the boxing ring, even if he does not fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao, who is training for his upcoming bout against Juan Manuel Marquez, was informed that Mayweather does not feel the need to fight Pacquiao.

“I don’t need him either,” said Pacquiao.

Mayweather defeated Victor Ortiz last September 17 to remain undefeated and capture the WBC welterweight belt.

“I’m satisfied with all my accomplishments in my boxing career,” Pacquiao said. “I have no problem if the fight doesn’t come to fruition”

Pacquiao also commented on Mayweather’s victory.

“It was okay, all Mayweather did was legal,” said the fighting congressman. “But he doesn’t have the value of sportmanship”

“I think Ortiz was trying to be nice but Mayweather didn’t think of him as his friend,” Pacquiao added. “Ortiz is also to be blamed”

Manny summed it up perfectly.

He knows that Floyd has further tarnished his legacy with that cowardly sucker punch. Pac will retire 2 fights from now as the best of his generation. I feel kind of sorry for Floyd actually

Comment

Originally posted by don mac View Post
      manny summed it up perfectly.

He knows that floyd has further tarnished his legacy with that cowardly sucker punch. Pac will retire 2 fights from now as the best of his generation. I feel kind of sorry for floyd actually
      ................ +1

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post

It was okay, all Mayweather did was legal,” said the fighting congressman.

I think Ortiz was trying to be nice but Mayweather didn’t think of him as his friend,” Pacquiao added. “Ortiz is also to be blamed
        lol. Come on...

Comment

******* logic , saying this means Pac is blatantly ducking Floyd .

Comment

Both Pacquiao and Mayweather feel the same, they believe they don't need each other. It's pretty sad because they might not need each other to fight, but we the fans and the sport of boxing do.

Comment

I think Ortiz was trying to be nice but Mayweather didn’t think of him as his friend.

lol of course not. we saw how you and shane was playing patty cake.

Comment

Its nothing lol just more media **** stirring , two egotistical guys sniping each other nothing more , tit for tat is all it is from both sides .

You kids will argue about anything eating hype like its your last feed .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  ******* logic , saying this means Pac is blatantly ducking Floyd .
                  Floyd said it first. This was Manny's response. So Floyd is blatantly ducking Pac.

Comment

Yes Pac is FOTD and he didnt need Floyd on his resume to achieve that, but by doing his own thing and what he does best.

Floyd dont need pac as well, because FLoyd dont fight for legacy.

Comment

Working...
                    X