Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will the UK support if khan and mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are mad, UK fans are some of the most loyal fans in the world. There is no way people gonna root for Floyd save for a few chavs + other dudes.

Atleast 90% will cheer for Khan, look at David Haye, people are STILL supporting him and calling him the best.

As much as I like to make fun of Chinny he is 1020312030123012x better person than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Atleast 90% will cheer for Khan, look at David Haye, people are STILL supporting him and calling him the best.

i get you now. wink wink.

Comment

You guys are mad, UK fans are some of the most loyal fans in the world. There is no way people gonna root for Floyd save for a few chavs + other dudes.

As much as I like to make fun of Chinny he is 1020312030123012x better person than Floyd.
        Yes UK fans are loyal to those who are loyal & respectful back. Khan has not done this.

I can guarantee you 90% of fans will not be cheering for Khan. The guy did not build up a loyal enough fan base (i.e. like a Hatton, a Calzaghe, a Hammed). It just won't happen.

Floyd's come over here a couple times to do some sparring/training sessions & has always received a fantastic welcome & turnout. He's been very complimentary towards UK boxing fans; something which Khan hasn't really done.

Put it this way if he were fighting Hatton in the UK; yes Hatton would no doubt receive 90-95% of the support, but Khan is different story.

Comment

98% will be supporting Khan if the fight ever went ahead.

There may be a few inner city low-IQ types who look up to the faux gangsta style of 'Money' Mayweather but on the whole they'd be dwarfed by British supporting their own, and the more humble fighter, Khan.

Comment

What the **** do you know, ****wit? Can you not see posters from UK break down how it is? Isn't it likely they have a better idea of the dynamics at play rather than a basement-dwelling bitter little racist troll who doesn't even live here?

Sums you up. Trying to be authoritative about a subject you haven't experienced or understand, just so you can shoe-horn your own agenda.

****ing ****.

Comment

I will support Khan.

Comment

What the hell are some people talking about, of course Khan is going to get the lions share of the support, in fact he'll get atleast 90% of the support. Some people are really living in the clouds to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

There may be a few inner city low-IQ types who look up to the faux gangsta style of 'Money' Mayweather but on the whole they'd be dwarfed by British supporting their own, and the more humble fighter, Khan.
                  Are you serious? I don't understand where or how people think Khan has this backing. He is not a Ricky Hatton. He has never has been & never will be.

The guy fled to America way too early so he didn't build up that solid fan base and backing like a Hatton, Calzaghe or Hammed did. The guy doesn't have thousands and thousands of fans following him to the States like other British fighters have.

And I resent that comment about only those with low IQ's would look up to Floyd. You don't have to respect him as a man to respect his fight game. I'm from the UK, do not possess a low IQ & I'd be supporting Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Do fans not support fighters on their boxing ability?

Anyway....Khan will have more support I would think. Although Floyd has a fanbase here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherfan11 View Post
                      It's funny you should should say that because Floyd's pay per views in the UK the other night did better than Khan's ever done. FACT.
                      lol BS numbers aint even been released so link or GTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X