Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is a gutless coward and a disgrace to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has rewritten boxing history though. Touching gloves used to have an innocent aura and mutual respect image to it. Along the lines of this is a barbaric sport we do, but we can still be gentlemen type thing.

But Floyd may have single handidly in a moment of madness wiped 100+ years of trust from the game. It was fine for 100+ years but Floyd in a moment of self indulgence got carried away and put his hands in the sweet jar.

In any future fights when boxers touch gloves, if one is sinister along the lines of Floyd he could nail his opponent with a one, two while shouting,
    " what i did was legal, ive seen the vids of Floyd doing itl" in his defense.

Floyds set a precedent for all boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      The man seemed genuinely apologetic, and he was rightfully deducted a point, why wouldn't I support him? Do you still support him?
      Why did he then deny that the headbutt was intentional?.....why did he also try to headbutt Floyd in the previous rounds before the main headbutt.........

I will continue to support both fighters.....seen as they were both wrong and deserve an equal amount of criticism.......

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
        Why did he then deny that the headbutt was intentional?.....why did he also try to headbutt Floyd in the previous rounds before the main headbutt.........

I will continue to support both fighters.....seen as they were both wrong and deserve an equal amount of criticism.......
        The end of the fight was pure WWE -- the referee looking the wrong way as the illegal winning blow was delivered, etc. I think Floyd brought in his friend Vince McMahon to script it.

Comment

I don't know bro, you should ask them....and yes, both fighters were wrong but this is not the only reason I dislike May, this just reinforced it.

Comment

The man seemed genuinely apologetic, and he was rightfully deducted a point, why wouldn't I support him? Do you still support him?
            Because you are so quick to judge Floyd as a person as a fighter about the sucka punch, yet you are prepared to give Ortiz a second chance....despite him trying on many occasions to butt Floyd........just because he was deductied a point, doesnt make it right.......if you hit your girlfdriend and was rightfully penalized......any you were genuinely apologetic....would you still be mad if your girlfriend decided not to tkae you back.......

After all, everything should be forgotton as you were penalized and genuinely apologetic.....

Comment

Because you are so quick to judge Floyd as a person as a fighter about the sucka punch, yet you are prepared to give Ortiz a second chance....despite him trying on many occasions to butt Floyd........just because he was deductied a point, doesnt make it right.......if you hit your girlfdriend and was rightfully penalized......any you were genuinely apologetic....would you still be mad if your girlfriend decided not to tkae you back.......

After all, everything should be forgotton as you were penalized and genuinely apologetic.....
              Read the post above yours.

But if you want to use that analogy, if it was the first and only night that I attacked her then I would understand if she forgave me after I apologized and demonstrated and proved to her that it was one time mistake. But if I was always abusive to her or displayed other types of negative behaviors throughout our relationship and I finally snapped and physically attacked her, then I would understand if she decided to move on with her life.

Same with May, he's displayed negative types of behavior inside and outside the ring that have totally turned me away from him as a fan. If Ortiz continues to display these types of classless antics then I will surely turn on him as a fan also.

Comment

Read the post above yours.

But if you want to use that analogy, if it was the first and only night that I attacked her then I would understand if she forgave me after I apologized and demonstrated and proved to her that it was one time mistake. But if I was always abusive to her or displayed other types of negative behaviors throughout our relationship and I finally snapped and physically attacked her, then I would understand if she decided to move on with her life.

Same with May, he's displayed negative types of behavior inside and outside the ring that have totally turned me away from him as a fan. If Ortiz continues to display these types of classless antics then I will surely turn on him as a fan also.
                But would you understand if she DIDN'T forgive you and left you, even if it was your first time?

You would also agree that she would have every right to be angry at you.....just like Mayweather had every right to be angry at Ortiz, no matter how apologetic or how badly he was penalized....but Floyd shouldn't have reacted the way he did.....

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                  FACTS about Floyd Mayweather:

- ghetto scum criminal

- if he wasn't a boxer, he would be a crackhead junkie

- beats up women

- disrespects the elderly

- cowardly sucker punches

- blatantly ducked Pacquiao and every other threat

- coward

- pussy

- bitch

- punk

- ducker

- cheater

- racist

- borderline ******ed

- disgrace to boxing

Am I missing anything?

How can anyone support this gutless ghetto trash coward?

I don't know. He is one of the best boxers P4P.

Regarding "sucker-punching", I would have done exactly the same thing to Ortiz, had he headbutted me so blatantly and purposefully. I think Floyd did the right thing.

Comment

For the *****s floyd is their role model.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      For the *****s floyd is their role model.
                      Not a role model... but I would have done exactly the same thing.

Pacman is a way better role model.

Comment

Working...
                      X