Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do weight classes in boxing mean that much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do weight classes in boxing mean that much?

for example tyson is a hw does that mean he would automatically beat bernard hopkins?

lol remind me not to read your posts.

Comment

Comment

weight classes dont mean much anymore.
        if anything, now the weight is another obstacle for contract agreements

Comment

i don't understand your post,are you asking why are there weight classes or could mike beat hopkins in their primes?

An old saying in boxing is that a good big man will always beat a good little man,and yes prime tyson would destroy bhop he'd be far too strong,quick and powerful for bernard to handle,even on his best day!

Comment

Weightclasses mean everything in boxing. Arreola lays out prior jr with the 1st solid right hand that he lands 10 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
              i don't understand your post,are you asking why are there weight classes or could mike beat hopkins in their primes?

An old saying in boxing is that a good big man will always beat a good little man,and yes prime tyson would destroy bhop he'd be far too strong,quick and powerful for bernard to handle,even on his best day!
              can you name any hws mayorga can beat? mayorga is small and would knockout most grown men with HUGE muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by fists of stone View Post
                can you name any hws mayorga can beat? mayorga is small and would knockout most grown men with HUGE muscles.
                huh,i don't understand this question either,or is it not a question????

I can name atleast 50 heavyweights off the top of my head mayorga wouldn't beat.

Comment

Tyson would have split Bhop in half! And to answer your question YES!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X