Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito Hit New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP-age! bippity bumpage! check out joseph judah promotions "hype man" embarrassing him! ahaha

Comment

War Cotto!!!

Comment

OMFG!!! WTF is wrong with Margarito's eyes they look......really bad or is it just me?

Comment

Lol at margarito dude is always smilling, should be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            Lol at margarito dude is always smilling, should be a good fight
            lol ole boy has got a lot to be happy about! beautiful, natural, and down to earth wife who's not one of these snobby self-obsessed anorexic model types. .

probably a fat bank account as he strikes me as the type who doesn't need all the material things to be happy, and a supportive fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              shut the **** up already I am a chicano and I hate margarito for a reason but you hate Mexicans all day so **** you ***** ass hater **** you're so ****ing annoying every body hates you on here.
              Trust me dude, Even us Puerto Ricans cant stand that guy lol.

Comment

W MIGUEL COTTO!!!

Comment

Cotto via new tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I3EmQvx8JY

HAHAHA seriously PLEASE for the biggest laugh watch this. . . there's like a damn fireplace and a little 32 inch flat screen and he's acting like it's some balling ass pad. . . HAHAHA. . . wow such a JOKE. . . .

HAHAHA go to 5:50 if you don't want the extra laughs to get to the PATHETICNESS of this video. .

@7:20 - look at the nice flat screen. . . that's nbc on! nah mean! gotta keep your business right. . nah mean! LOL WUT?!?!

Green K's FOR LIFE. Holy shyt... I couldn't stop laughin.... "na mean?"

Comment

WAR MARGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** the haters, I dont wat to hear anymore excuses after he beats Cotto to a pulp again!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X