Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Floyd's fascination with Pac and Arums business dealings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
    Now go ahead, tell me how they make 100 million each.

I'd love to hear it.
    Did I say $100 million? Why should I try to prove a number you just pulled out of your ass?

Show the quote where I gave a purse number.

I'm waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
      Despite what some of u think this is a very interesting thread. Think back to what bernard hopkins said about how promoters treat fighters like hoes. They make more money then they deserve, and will sometimes try to make their boxers have a marketable image. Theres the poster on here that has a picture in their sig of someone in pacs corner telling him to pray. Hopkins also said that theres boxers who dont even have insurance

Floyd is giving Pac great advice, hes actually trying to help him but some of the haters are too blind to see it. 30% is a good sized cut compared to Floyd keepin 100%

I wonder how big of a cut goldenboy takes...its probably not the same for all fighters.
      he said top prank and GBP take 30%
      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-20-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Did I say $100 million? Why should I try to prove a number you just pulled out of your ass?

Show the quote where I gave a purse number.

I'm waiting.

I don't need to quote anything, you're the self proclaimed accounting genius around here.

Show me and the rest of the board how Oscar gets both Manny and Floyd 100 million.

Comment

I ask you to show the quote where I said $100 million... you can't.

I challenge you to a economics/finance discussion, you pus$y out.

Are you mad because your illiterate congressman is getting ass****ed out of money by an 80 year old man? That's not my fault.

...still waiting for that quote. Where I said $100 milly. Tick, tock...

Comment

Now why in the world would Manny agree to let someone who accused him of cheating,

control everything?

Thats just ridiculously stupid.

"Ok, Floyd, you called me a cheater and dog eater, but here you go, you can control everything in our fight together, I trust you to be entirely fair, even though you sucker punched your last opponent, even though you cheated Marquez in the scales. Here you go, I sign on dotted line, you go get us that money."

I guess you didn't bother to read the article, and seem to be too emotionally caught up in the debate with GINO.
            Last edited by The Nature Boy; 09-20-2011, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I don't need to quote anything, you're the self proclaimed accounting genius around here.

Show me and the rest of the board how Oscar gets both Manny and Floyd 100 million.
              The $100 million number that you pulled out of your ass?

Here's the thing about finance. we don't pull random numbers out of our asses. Show where you got the number....

You are a punk-ass. If you were in front of me, I would slap you like a woman.

Comment

I ask you to show the quote where I said $100 million... you can't.

I challenge you to a economics/finance discussion, you pus$y out.

Are you mad because your illiterate congressman is getting ass****ed out of money by an 80 year old man? That's not my fault.

...still waiting for that quote. Where I said $100 milly. Tick, tock...
                Theres nothing to debate.

I don't care if Manny fights for free. Its not my money.

I'm still waiting for you to show us how they can both get paid significantly more.

Its estimated they can each get 50 mil.

Ok, you're the self proclaimed genius.

Double it.

[Dios]Shoot Bob Arum and he can't eat pie[/Domicano]

Comment

The $100 million number that you pulled out of your ass?

Here's the thing about finance. we don't pull random numbers out of our asses. Show where you got the number....

You are a punk-ass. If you were in front of me, I would slap you like a woman.
                  Of course you'd try to slap me like a woman.

Floyd is your hero. I'd be willing to bet you'd wait until I wasn't looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Advice? LOL. Lately it just seems as if he's using this as a reason for which he doesnt care to fight him. I just dont understand it. If I were a pro boxer, what should I care what percentage of his purse my opponent pockets?

For the record, Floyd does not keep 100% of his money. He has to pony up a percentage to Delahoya. Do you really think Oscar promotes Floyd's fights for free?
                    Well floyd saying that pac should be smart and leave arum is not as bad as saying please no I'm scared of needles or going from a 3 week gap to a 2 week gap then a 3 day gap then no gap at all then a lawsuit then a 10 million dollar request penalty LOL..that's pac and arum for you

oh yea I forgot to add..please no USADA ..we don't trust Americans

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                      Of course you'd try to slap me like a woman.

Floyd is your hero. I'd be willing to bet you'd wait until I wasn't looking.
                      I'm done with you. You are a silly ****. Really.

Out.

Comment

Working...
                      X