[LMAO!] Ortiz-Mayweather response from UNBIASED FAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
    yeah

"May should have won like a man, **** that Ortiz should have got up like a man"

Truth!
    This makes me :rofl1: every time..lmao

*watches again*

Comment

"Any good boxer knows when a left hand lands then goddammit a right hand coming next" :rofl1:

This dudes delivery is priceless

Comment

haha he said the truth

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          "this ain't no ultimate cage fighting", awsome video.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter
            when did I say what wifebeater did was illegal?

that **** was legal (I am the 98% of the Boxing World), but what wifebeater did was classless and dishonorable.
            And I never said you claimed it to be illegal either..so I don't know where that came from..

and classless was like the guy in the video said "Ortiz went airborne to headbutt a n*gga" ...that's some classless **** if you ask me..and him being deducted a point didn't justify the ****, he knows the rules, and headbutts have never been a part of it, and the point deduction was Cortez doing his job.

Comment

When I saw that he did one to the fight, I had to watch...

did you see his Super Mario Bros. video?...CLASSIC!..lmao
              Yeah, that SMB video was funny ass hell.....

Comment

"Any good boxer knows when a left hand lands then goddammit a right hand coming next" :rofl1:

This dudes delivery is priceless
                Thats the part where I started laughing out loud... That fool is funny.

Comment

And I never said you claimed it to be illegal either..so I don't know where that came from..

and classless was like the guy in the video said "Ortiz went airborne to headbutt a n*gga" ...that's some classless **** if you ask me..and him being deducted a point didn't justify the ****, he knows the rules, and headbutts have never been a part of it, and the point deduction was Cortez doing his job.
                  lol @ him trying to flip the topic and deleting his idiotic comment before we pick it apart.

He called dude a ***** for no reason. He hates Floyd so much that anytime someone sides with Floyd he calls them a *****.

Gotta love his logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel's Papi View Post
                    Yeah, that SMB video was funny ass hell.....
                    it was. lol @ calling Luigi a player two @ss ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
                      lol @ him trying to flip the topic and deleting his idiotic comment before we pick it apart.

He called dude a ***** for no reason. He hates Floyd so much that anytime someone sides with Floyd he calls them a *****.

Gotta love his logic.
                      WTF?!..

How did he delete his posts??..lmao!..I never knew that was possible

Comment

Working...
                      X