No announcement yet.

Cotto and Margarito Interviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    From him at the mall!!! Plaza Las americas!!!
    Awesome! He has looked really slow lately, but then again, I have no clue how much he weighed fight night on his last two fights... we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      We're already prepared to go to jail if we get into a fight with angry Ricans at MSG lol. We call it our get out of jail funds.
      lol good luck with that. What section you gonna be in?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        lol good luck with that. What section you gonna be in?
        My and my chick got the 600 tickets and my buddies got the 300 ones. Still trying to decide what hotel we're staying. We want a nice one. 2 of our friends are Rican and going with us as well.

Comment

As a boxing fan, I dont see any reason or need for this fight to have been made.
          I for one am not really interested in seeing it. But ill watch it to support Toney
          Cotto needs to get over it.He lost back in 08. Toney was the better fighter that night.
          And he will lose again.

Comment

My and my chick got the 600 tickets and my buddies got the 300 ones. Still trying to decide what hotel we're staying. We want a nice one. 2 of our friends are Rican and going with us as well.
            How nice? The Affina is LITERALLY right across the street, and it's mad nice...will probably be a little expensive.

Comment

You should be good where you sitting i wouldnt recommend rooting for Margs in the cheap seats lol. I got the 400 dollar tickets for me and my chick but a few of my boys got the 200 dollar ones and one even went solo on the 100 dollar seat. Cant wait for a night of drinking and great action boxing in a electric atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                How nice? The Affina is LITERALLY right across the street, and it's mad nice...will probably be a little expensive.
                Like how much? I don't want to go over 300 a night.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
                  As a boxing fan, I dont see any reason or need for this fight to have been made. I for one am not really interested in seeing it. But ill watch it to support Toney
                  Cotto needs to get over it.He lost back in 08. Toney was the better fighter that night.
                  And he will lose again.
                  You're joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    You should be good where you sitting i wouldnt recommend rooting for Margs in the cheap seats lol. I got the 400 dollar tickets for me and my chick but a few of my boys got the 200 dollar ones and one even went solo on the 100 dollar seat. Cant wait for a night of drinking and great action boxing in a electric atmosphere
                    What's a good bar/club around there?

You don't know my friends, most of them don't give a fuck. Top it off these guys aren't your small Mexicans. I'm the shortest at 5'10. Everyone else is over 6 ft. lol They're not cholos either. We are all prior military.

Comment

What's a good bar/club around there?

You don't know my friends, most of them don't give a fuck. Top it off these guys aren't your small Mexicans. I'm the shortest at 5'10. Everyone else is over 6 ft. lol They're not cholos either. We are all prior military.
                      I hope to see you there, so I can finally kick your a$$!!!!

Me and my friends also got the $600 ones!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X