Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd's CHEAP shots just a step above Tyson's ear-biting incident"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    What happened Saturday night was all on @VICIOUSortiz not on @FloydMayweather. Mayweather played by the rules. Ortiz did not. Period.
    1min ago

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
      Here comes the Uncle Tom name calling by the *****s
      So a legal blow is compared to Mike Tyson biting a mans ear off? Ortiz's headbut is closer to the ear biting incident than a legal punch.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Honestly, the cheap shots were very disgusting.

I mean. I supported Mayweather when he tagged Mosley when Mosley was trying to smile and do daps with him.

But this is totally different. Referee is looking the complete other way. Trying to get the time called back in. How is that proper? Cortez didn't even know what the fuuck happened. Look at his face when Ortiz got popped. Cortez didn't even know the fight started.

Floyd's underhanded combo was disgusting and disgraceful. HOWEVER, it is in no way on the level of Tyson's ear biting incident. That was just absurd.
        Sigh. Cortez says "Let's go" and motions them together, as they come together, Cortez is still sort of in the middle of the two fighters so he BACKS UP OUT OF THE WAY so they can fight. He should of been looking, but it wouldn't have made a difference. It's not like he was gonna step in and take that second punch from Floyd.

Mayweather was pissed. He waited for the VERY FIRST instant where he could throw a legal punch to get Ortiz back.

Comment

Comment

wow..............this is funny

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
              Here comes the Uncle Tom name calling by the *****s
              He`s a mutt so he can only be a half uncle tom.And you can`t expect nothing less from a Floyd Hater/half House Negro.

Comment

Comparing two legal punches to an ear bite is ****ing ******ed. Hey DOug, Mayweather yelled at you 15 years ago. Get over it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  you admins really going to let this continue?

really?

I mean does someone literally have to say the N word to get out of here?

shameful
                  Did you first visit this site yesterday?The Mods always allows Nazi`s to say and these white worshipers say anything they want about blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    Very well put, he covered the importance of understanding that both guys messed up and what Floyd did although legal due to Cortez' stupidity was simply wrong , that shouldnt be excused because you are a Floyd fan or dislike what Ortiz did. Real reason why I am so pissed is because I like so many people paid out money to see this ****ty PPV and to see it end like that is garbage. Both Ortiz and Mayweather should give us a 2nd fight on them!

Comment

Floyd's unsportsmanlike but legal shots were numerous steps above biting a piece of a man's ear off.

Come on now Doug.

Comment

Working...
                      X