Keith Kizer of the NSAC: "Floyd did nothing wrong, Ortiz was trying to hug"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    he had his guard up while ortiz hugged he didnt pretend to hug
    if that was the case then floyd would have throw at ortiz while ortiz was walking towards floyd to apologized then. why wait until ortiz hugged floyd then as ortiz starts to back off floyd punch him then. come on now, lets be real here. aint nobody is saying floyd cheated but its clear that ortiz wasnt expecting floyd to do that and its clear that floyd knew ortiz wasnt ready otherwise floyd wouldnt have said protect urself at all times. if it was clean legit KO floyd would have said he was the better prepare man that night and he caught ortiz coming in clean. but instead the first thing that came out from floyd was protect urself at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      HBO has claimed that YT vid. No longer viewable.
      WELL HERE ARE SOME PICS OF IT IM AT WORK CANT GET ON YOUTUBE

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/51189/we...azz-ortiz.html

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        if that was the case then floyd would have throw at ortiz while ortiz was walking towards floyd to apologized then. why wait until ortiz hugged floyd then as ortiz starts to back off floyd punch him then. come on now, lets be real here. aint nobody is saying floyd cheated but its clear that ortiz wasnt expecting floyd to do that and its clear that floyd knew ortiz wasnt ready otherwise floyd wouldnt have said protect urself at all times. if it was clean legit KO floyd would have said he was the better prepare man that night and he caught ortiz coming in clean. but instead the first thing that came out from floyd was protect urself at all times.
        IT WAS DISHONORABLE ON A MAN TO MAN LEVEL YES!!! BUT LEGAL IN A BOXING MATCH!!! THE REF SAID LETS GO! NOT LETS HUG!!! YOU ARE IN A FIGHT WITH AN ANGRY MAN YOU JUST ILLEGALY HEAD BUTTED SO GUESS WHAT????

HERE ARE SOME PICS PROVING FLOYD WAS NOT HUGGING BUT HAD HIS HANDS UP... BUT UR RIGHT HE KNEW ORTIZ WASNT READY HE JUST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A ROOKIE MISTAKE

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
          IT WAS DISHONORABLE ON A MAN TO MAN LEVEL YES!!! BUT LEGAL IN A BOXING MATCH!!! THE REF SAID LETS GO! NOT LETS HUG!!! YOU ARE IN A FIGHT WITH AN ANGRY MAN YOU JUST ILLEGALY HEAD BUTTED SO GUESS WHAT????

HERE ARE SOME PICS PROVING FLOYD WAS NOT HUGGING BUT HAD HIS HANDS UP... BUT UR RIGHT HE KNEW ORTIZ WASNT READY HE JUST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A ROOKIE MISTAKE

of course it was legal, im not denying that at all. i was just saying it lacks class on floyd's part. ortiz deserve what he got but i think floyd being the veteran he is he should have gone a different route. like others have mention floyd could have just tag ortiz and tell him i can play dirty to if u want but instead he followed up and made sure ortiz went down lol..

Comment

*****s are so ****ing dumb... ortiz already got penalized for headbutting gayweeather... the suckerpunch was unwarranted and ended the fight in an anti-climatic fashion...

both ortiz and wifebeater are lowlife scum, but 2 wrongs don't make a right ****ers

Comment

Originally posted by indolifer View Post
              of course it was legal, im not denying that at all. I was just saying it lacks class on floyd's part. Ortiz deserve what he got but i think floyd being the veteran he is he should have gone a different route. Like others have mention floyd could have just tag ortiz and tell him i can play dirty to if u want but instead he followed up and made sure ortiz went down lol..
              i can respect your view and i can agree it was dishonorable!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                of course it was legal, im not denying that at all. i was just saying it lacks class on floyd's part. ortiz deserve what he got but i think floyd being the veteran he is he should have gone a different route. like others have mention floyd could have just tag ortiz and tell him i can play dirty to if u want but instead he followed up and made sure ortiz went down lol..
                ortiz already got deducted a point for the headbutt... by retaliating with a suckerpunch, wifebeater shows he is lowlife scum with no honor

Comment

Yet another ****ty bumsniffing thread from Cash ****. How many is that in the last 36 hours? what a total prick.

Comment

Four different times?

Comment

Floyd did the EXACT same s'hit to Mosley and NOTHING was said of that matter. Lampley and Steward were even criticising Mosley lol. Now what on earth changed peoples opinions this time around?

Did Ortiz not watch any Floyd Mayweather fights in his life? He did the same s'hit against Gatti for crying out loud and it was easily brushed aside as a mistake made by Gatti.

Ortiz was just ******ed. Why on earth does he look at the ref after getting tagged with the left hook? Put up some sort of defense like a normal fighter instead of looking for instructions from a pathetic pensioner.

Comment

Working...
                      X