No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cortez Responds To Critics Over Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
    And totally agree, when it comes to self defense, anything goes.
    That was my point from the beginning. Why were you cursing me out the whole time if you agree with me? Anyways, water under the bridge. Aside from the **** talking you did. You actually made me laugh with some of your posts about the movies.

Comment

Cortez, along w/Merchant and Mora need to check out...Cortez w/his Fair but Firm (just a boost for his website and business) is just to feeble and slow...Merchant missed him saying "Let's Go", guess he was speaking w/Lederman who can get on the exit bus too...Nevada needs to get w/it on these 2 refs before someone gets seriously hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        That was my point from the beginning. Why were you cursing me out the whole time if you agree with me? Anyways, water under the bridge. Aside from the **** talking you did. You actually made me laugh with some of your posts about the movies.
        I think i misread your post. Plus im drinking tecate right now. lol. so i couldve ****ed up the reading comprehension.

Comment

But yeah homie, totally agree, I don't like sucker pucch *******s. To me theyre people that woulde jump an individual. I can't see how an individual cud stand tall with pride and beat up on someone when its 4-1. **** those cowards. But in that case, yes I agree, bring out the bottles, whaterver you got, getting jumped aint no joke, it becomes self defense. Glad you got that mutha****er back though.
          Yeah, **** was like an ambush. I was facing him and his boy hit me from the back. 4 dudes still didn't put me down. I would be ashamed if I was them. Yeah, felt good to see him after all that time and whup him out. dude walks in the bar I was at like he didn't know who I was. As soon as he was leaving I let his man walk past and then step in his face and he tried to talk tough, called his boy and I just hooked off and punched him in the mouth and started whupping him out. His boy hit me from behind and I started whupping him out too. Good thing my boys was there because we went outside and shot the fair. That's when the blood from his mouth saw the streets. His boys told him to wipe the lipstick off. It's a better feeling to beat someone ass one on one much more respect. On top of that he apologized for jumping me so it was cool.

Comment

I think i misread your post. Plus im drinking tecate right now. lol. so i couldve ****ed up the reading comprehension.
            But I hope pac may fight happens. 4 mil ppv buys guaranteed. It will be unbelievable

Comment

Some serious E-beef goin' on right here and recons.

Comment

Cortez is definitely on the Mayweather payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Yeah, **** was like an ambush. I was facing him and his boy hit me from the back. 4 dudes still didn't put me down. I would be ashamed if I was them. Yeah, felt good to see him after all that time and whup him out. dude walks in the bar I was at like he didn't know who I was. As soon as he was leaving I let his man walk past and then step in his face and he tried to talk tough, called his boy and I just hooked off and punched him in the mouth and started whupping him out. His boy hit me from behind and I started whupping him out too. Good thing my boys was there because we went outside and shot the fair. That's when the blood from his mouth saw the streets. His boys told him to wipe the lipstick off. It's a better feeling to beat someone ass one on one much more respect. On top of that he apologized for jumping me so it was cool.
                  Nice. when i was jumped it was at a house party hosted by my female friend. I was with my brother and 5 buddies. It becomes 130 in the morn and my brother and 4 buddies leave. I was left w my asian co worker who was short but is not a fighter. Anyways a fight breaks out in bathroom. My female friends yells for help. I intervene and see two guys jumping on one. I pull the first, everything cool, I pull the second, he swings but misses. I protect myself by swingn back and i connect and put him on his ass. within 10 seconds it was 6 on one. I was putting up a fight but then i got hit with a bottle which dazed me. good thing i didnt fall to the floor. My asian buddy who was undersized was able to instruct me to run outside to get out. Fortunately we made it out. but yeah homie, i dont mind a fair fight, but getting jumpd aint no joke
                  Last edited by TheGoldenChamp; 09-19-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Anyone can tell me where cortez is looking at?

Anyone can tell me what exactly cortez is looking at the time when mayweather KOed ortiz ?

Comment

So if im getting it correctly, it was ok to headbutt someone, but not okay for that person to strike back??

There is a big difference between what Mayweather did and what Ortiz did, what Mayweather did was legal therefore he wasn't docked nor Dq'd, was Ortiz did was illegal thats why a point was taking.

Boxing fans, I don't see why you attempt to argue with some of these guys, these are the same people who defend Pacquio ducking OST, they already have shown that they support cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                      X