Roger Mayweather- Floyd "ain't going to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait a minute...........

you got this from examiner?

thats site has a history of fabricating stories & lying about interviews. they also lie about their so called "reliable sources" why isn't this on boxingscene? espn? Estsideboxing? because it's a FABRICATED STORY.

examiner.com

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE TEARS! TEARS!!!! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Rematch against Ortiz?!

Comment

that site is not reliable at all. why someone would quote from it is beyond me. but plz act like he isnt one day removed from a big fight. let the dust settle, pac has a fight with jmm. we'll see what happens. whats the point of already starting this rumor mill when nothing has even been concrete or discussed.

Comment

WARNING: BUTTHURTS ALL AROUND! nyahahahhaaa...

Comment

I truly, truly hope they don't fight. After all the talking, the negotiations, the lying, the taunting, the demands, the hype that has been going on for years and it still won't be made. These two don't deserve a fight of such magnitude.

Comment

Man **** Floyd and his antics....everybody knows he ain't gonna fight Pac...****, his own uncle said it....PBF himself dodged the ****in questions...
              The difference between Floyd and a $1 shop? Not a d@mn thing, because they're both cheap.....oh ok, sorry, $1.50 since "Fitty Cent" was their too...LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Bunch of ******s with too little sense to see through their hate.

Just a thought but he might be saying its not pac because he knows arum wont let it happen.

But what you guys say probably suits your agendas better... Smh...

Not like any of you like boxing anyway though, so it doesnt really matter.
                Proof positive that a stupid person is not aware that he is stupid.

Comment

pac vs floyd ain't happening guys, keep dreaming.

Comment

No more ifs or buts, Floyd is a CERTIFIED COWARD!

Comment

I was reading the article ready to say "Wow it really does look like Floyd is ducking" then I read examiner.com. That took away that thought real quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X