No announcement yet.

Professional Boxers tweets on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
    Correction to all those fighters above that thought Cortez actually uttered words for the fighters to continue the action. Cortez never gave any verbal instructions to go ahead and fight.

But, I do agree, you must protect yourself at all times, because of cheap shot artists like Wifebeater. That's probably how it went down with his Baby Mama when he did it in front of his kids, lol
    He clearly did. he said "LETS GO" then MENTIONED them to come to the middle of the ring and fight

its on tape and you cant argue against FACTS

Comment

I just wonder if ppl h8 on floyd cause he's floyd or wat, cause I see a lot of ppl complaining about wat Floyd did but I wonder wat these same ppl would say if Ortiz seriously hurt floyd wit that flying headbutt he did would they say "Floyd is just acting"? Or "Floyd didnt wanna continue to fight"? I really think ppl need to just accept what happen an STFU, I totally agree wit Kendall Holt "Ortiz started the dirty tactics first. Don't start no **** won't be no ****" If Ortiz never threw a headbutt he wouldn't have that **** come back on him period. Ppl are pardoning this cat Ortiz for the **** he did but quick to jump on this ***** floyd for catchn this cat slippin, like I said in other threads, u go in the ring wit kisses n hugs 9X outta 10 u gettin KTFO. Ortiz already made his gesture no need to do it again after Cortez said lets go an signals time in.

Comment

thanks....
        ___

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
          I'm pretty sure every one of those boxers who made that comment has extended his hand towards another fighter as a sign of respect, whether it be the last round or apologetic for a foul, leaving themselves unprotected to a certain degree.
          Yeah they have all had 4 minutes of foreplay with their opponentss????? Its not the same buddy.

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
          All from black fighters or ******s.

Thread is invalid. They're gonna stick to their own kind.
          What the fcuk makes you p*ssy boys comfortable enough to use any version of the word ******? And why arent black fighters credible? We do have a shortage of white boys on that level.
          Mods do your fukin job

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            Yeah they have all had 4 minutes of foreplay with their opponentss????? Its not the same buddy.

What the fcuk makes you p*ssy boys comfortable enough to use any version of the word ******? And why arent black fighters credible? We do have a shortage of white boys on that level.
            Mods do your fukin job
            LLS at people thinking the mods give **** about racial things being said about black people on this forum. Man they will let stuff like that go on all day everyday they don't care.

Comment

This is getting annoying.

Ortiz hugged and kissed Mayweather to say sorry and then when Cortez separated them they touched gloves, while Floyd was still saying "what the hell?" then the went properly to neutral corners.

Cortez then motioned them together whilst saying "Let's go" the fighters moved toward each other Ortiz went to kind of hug Floyd and Floyd kinda put his arms out touched Ortiz and then moved his hands to a semi-guard position while saying something to Victor and pushing him away as if to say "come on let's fight".

He then clocked Ortiz and instead of lifting your guard which should be an auto response Ortiz decided to just look at Cortez and Mayweather followed up with a right hand. It was an annoying end to the fight and I wish Floyd didn't throw the right hand but I am also pissed off at Victor for just not putting his guard up and complaining like Mosley did.

Also it is ridiculous the amount of racism that is allowed on these boards and some of the post on these boards honestly make me feel like my brain is melting when I read them.

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post

This did make me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                  I'm pretty sure every one of those boxers who made that comment has extended his hand towards another fighter as a sign of respect, whether it be the last round or apologetic for a foul, leaving themselves unprotected to a certain degree.
                  Neither of these fighters committed an intentional foul and followed it with 4 apologies. If they foul, they give one pat or hug and that's it. Not 4.

Comment

The crazy part is Vic was looking right at Floyd when Floyd hit him with the left hook , then he looks at the ref WTF is that , its time in and you get hit while looking right at your opponent and your reaction to getting hit is to look at the ref lol kid was lost at sea , he was getting schooled and knocked out in a round or two anyway , I guess Vic took the easy way out .

Comment

Vicious lack of a mental GAME now has him in trouble with the NSAC....If his opponent on Feb 11 can win the mental game against him, Vicious has lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X